'NJ Housewife' Slams 'Deranged' Danielle Staub

9/18/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Caroline Manzo blasting her former castmate Danielle Staub --  calling her a "pathological liar, sociopath, con artist" ... and "deranged."

091610_housewive_diss
Manzo sat in front of a camera on July 22 for a deposition in Staub's ferocious legal war with her ex-husband Kevin Maher ... who's demanding $10 million for alleged defamation.

During the depo -- Manzo claims Staub told stories about her alleged abusive past with Maher ... including one situation where Maher allegedly raped Staub on broken glass, killed her dog and "inserted a pistol up her vagina."

Staub has claimed Maher has "no evidence" she ever made those statements about him.

Best part of the tape -- Manzo is asked about Staub's "propensity for truthfulness" ... and Caroline just unloads.

You gotta watch this.

Who'sThat

i never said i was TEAM Danielle...why do i have to be on any team..i am just calling it for what it is...these adults are behaving like kids..they need to just leave Danielle alone.

No, Danielle hasn't been a model citizen..nor Teresa nor Caroline. i just hate that Caroline thinks her family and she are just the epitome of goodness, it annoys me that she thinks it's ok to treat another human being in such a manner...this mother thinks it's alright for her to behave in such way towards another mom...then when the table gets turned, she bitches about it....well..if she can dish it out, she should be able to take it!

i am just saying that the way Caroline and company have treated Danielle b/c of her past, would you be all humble and crawl to these people and ask for forgiveness? it seems they want Danielle to be all sorry and behave like she is lesss than they are...i believe that Danielle is trying to act like they don't bother her, wouldn't anyone? would you let this family who think they are all that just b/c they have a successful business run your life b/c they think they are better than you? just b/c they have money doesn't mean they are better...in fact, look at all the famous wealthy people, they are humble and they give back!

Caroline and company are too arrogant ...they act like they are of higher class... they make their money by SERVICING OTHER PEOPLE! not higher class by any means! so they need to get off of their horse...they need to be kind and learn to have some class...treat others as they want to be treated!

Who'sThat

i am just saying that the way Caroline and company have treated Danielle b/c of her past, would you be all humble and crawl to these people and ask for forgiveness? it seems they want Danielle to be all sorry and behave like she is less than they are and just want her to bow down to them ...i believe that Danielle is trying to act like they don't bother her, wouldn't anyone? would you let this family who think they are all that just b/c they have a successful business run your life b/c they think they are better than you? just b/c they have money doesn't mean they are better...in fact, look at some of the famous wealthy people ie. Bill Gates, Brangelina, Oprah , they are humble and they give back!

i think Danielle needs someone to show her some kindness, some compassion...doesn't mean they have to be her best friend...but stop the hate and stop goading her...Just Let Her Be! imho...

Who'sThat

oops..sorry for the double post...after i clicked the first time, it said, timed out,etc. so i didn't think it posted. so sorry:)

Momo

I have always been a fan of Danielle's since day one; I am a big housewives fan in general, usually when I start watching them I start to see which ones will be my favorites. Anyhow, the reason why I was a Danielle fan from the beginning is because of what I saw. I saw Danielle trying to befriend a group of women, being nice to them. I saw Danielle throwing a botox party and inviting them there to be nice while Dina was saying that she wish she was the person with the needle putting the botox in Danielle's lips (not a nice thing to say to someone who had open heartedly invited you to their party). I saw Danielle go up to Dina and give her a big hug while Dina  gave her this fake half hug back and then said Danielle was obsessed with her and wanted to skin her and wear her like last years Versace (very high school and snarky comments for someone so zen). I have an issue with people who believe they are better than others, and clearly Dina has a case of that. All the viewers who say they love DIna, could you imagine trying to be friends with someone and them saying, "Oh, you are so obsessed with me!" Oh, please, get over yourself Dina. Many people would be hurt that the so called "cool girl"did not want to hang out with them. I saw them investigate Danielle (who does that?) and have meetings in thier basements about a book they "found" or as Caroline put it "her niece dropped it into thier laps". I saw them carrying the book in salons and showing people about Danielle's past life. Wow, if this is how you treat someone who is trying to be your friend Caroline and Dina, then I would hate to be your enemy. I dont care what the viewers say, the Manzos struck the first blow, they did all of this to a woman who was so nice to them and wanted to be welcomed, but they never gave her a chance from day one. Caroline even said, we dont like you before we like you. All these people who are Caroline fans, I wonder if she would let you all in to her little circle and I wonder if you would not be good enough for her to associate with. I think she would make you jump through hurdles too in order to be welcomed into "THE FAMILY". I think Dina is a stuck up, narcissistic, self absorbed phony, who thinks she is God's gift to the world and that it is a priviledge to know her, and people saw that after the first season of RHWONJ. That is why she recieved a lot of hate mail from fans of the show, she said she did, and she was so hurt by it and big sister Caroline could not protect her. Then they claimed that Danielle tried to have Lexy taken from her, Ive heard so many stories from she telling Dina's ex that Dina was an unfit mother to she called child protective services (which by the way keeps thier callers anonymous, so how could they have known it was Danielle, idiots). To top it all off, Dina was being nice to her and Danielle and her were speaking at the beginning of season 2, I just find it hard to believe that you would try to be friends with the person who tried to get your daughter taken away from you. Something isnt adding up. I honestly dont feel like Danielle did it. Yes, I think Danielle is crazy in a funny sort of way. She makes me laugh. I think her life is interesting and I think people would watch her. I think she is real, the good the bad, and the ugly side of her is real and I think thats what many viewers identify with I think it is unfortunate that she has become the other housewives and BRAVO network's target on the show but she is the easy target ( a single mother with no family). It is so funny how when I read the blogs for the show, all I see are positive comments and Im like are you serious! Its no way all the public condones thier actions and behaviors and love them for it. Get real, Bravo needs to stop only putting the positive comments on thier blogs so they can know what the veiwers REALLY think about them. Maybe it might do some good and they may start to change thier behaviors, but I guess the ratings would go down and they wouldnt want that. This is how determine BRAVO is to paint Danielle like the villain, do you know on the Watch What Happens Live show after the fight at the Country Club they had a poll that said, Who do Viewers think started the fight and I specifically texted in Teresa over and over and over again and I kept getting an error response from BRAVO. Yup, sure did, I text to 27286 like they said, and BRAVO sent me a response saying I can’t direct message BRAVOlebrities or I sent an invalid text. B.S., they wanted to block my vote because they knew people overwhelmingly thought it was Teresa, and did the polls show, that it was Danielle’s fault the fight was started. Then Teresa and Jaqueline started clapping, Conspiracy, you say. I saved the text so everyone could see. I figured they did this to everyone who texted in Teresa’s name. I, like so many others am deeply sad that ;Danielle wont be back for Season 3, we will miss you Danielle, greatly.

Who'sThat

MoMo, agree with everything you said...

as for Bravo blogs, i have tried to write several times, against Caroline and crew, but surprise...they never showed on line...

also wrote a few times for the crazy girl in housewives of NY, but surprise...didn't show.

i honestly think Bravo hand picks who they want to be popular and who they like to villeinize so i stopped going there.

as i have said, that Narcissistic Manzo sisters and Psycho Teresa
are what what Bravo wants...they can have them...i for one wouldn't befriend them even if my life depended on it...

AND believe me, my circle of friends and family would not even give them a glance and they are not good enough to wipe the dirt off our shoes!

Jules

Looks like commenter Ellen aka Angel aka Danielle is really upset with the anti-Danielle posts.

For what its worth, in my pointing out Danielle's serious mental health problems I am in no way condoning the other housewives behavior.

#28 Who'sThat, Danielle's actions on the show are classic sociopath behavior. From her late teens (as reported) through present day her behavior reads almost like a checklist for sociopath behavior. The show clearly illustrates situations that Danielle views completely different than as actual events occurred.

There is consistent lying, substance abuse, easily agitated and aggressive behavior. Disregard for rules, laws and social norms, unmindful of putting themselves or others at risk. A lack of remorse for actions, self centered and self serving behavior. Unorganized and lacking attentive skills. Lack of education. Typically sees the world on their own terms and revels in high drama or risk taking situations. I could go on but Danielle has shown a propensity for every sociopath trait as well as exactly fitting the typical profile of someone who has dealt with that trait since their teens.

liz

Momo and Angel - and a few others - are you Danielle?? or her lesbian girlfriend??? Sounds like you are both trying to defend yourself Danielle - admit it you need HELP - you are a pathological liar and any body else that agrees with her needs to get some freakin help too!!!!

Well done Caroline - you told it like it is!!!

liz

THANK GOD SHE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS WOMAN - I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER KIDS!!!!!!!!!!1

AimHi

Momo, I can't believe I actually read your very long post, but I'm glad I did! Everything you said about the cast of the show was spot on! I've also tried so many times to post on Bravo blogs about the Housewives and my comments are never added and I never use profanity so I'm wondering why my comments don't get added. I sit and read the comments that make it on the blog and I'm always left baffled, wondering why all the comments are always so positive and no one calls out bad behavior. I'm glad to know I'm not insane or have completely lost perspective. I also tried to send a text to Watch What Happens and I received the same message as you received. It's clear that Bravo is really Big Brother on their own blog. Sad.

liz

AimHi - Momo is Danielle!!!

Louise you hit the nail on the head comparing her with OJ Simpson and Madoff - Sociopaths and pathological liars - she belongs where they are - in Jail or a Mental Institute!!

Her father needs to get those girls away from her before she screws them up too!

She is a very sick person!

liz

Another thing she stated "she is looking for her mother and will only be in her life IF HER MOTHER DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING FROM HER AND IS SELF SUFFICIENT FINANCIALLY" What does this tell you people that are defending her????

liz

SPOT ON JULES

liz

Momo - oops sorry Danielle - get OFF HERE - we don't see any of the other housewives on here - and if they are - they are not as OBVIOUS AS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!! - If you had one you would not be on here with us. You keep saying "love and light" why are you on here trying to defend yourself - when you have so much love and light in your life?? Obviously YOU DON'T!!

jane

WOW! CaroWINE is going to be GETTING SOME MAJOR KARMA COMING TO HER. She is pure EVIL. She may not like Staub but seeing this tape really SHOWS HOW DANGEROUS AND PURE HATRED SHE HAS. No wonder her kid has a learning disability. Look at her! You don't stay ON THE MOUNTAIN FOR LONG CAROWINE! For someone who NEVER talked to Staub, HOW DID YOU STAY AND LISTEN TO ALL OF THIS AND THEN GO FOR A DEPO??? OH, THE KARMA POLICE THEY ARE A COMIN! EVIL BEGETS EVIL.

Lizzie

CAROLINE YES!! CAROLINE YES!! CAROLINE tellin' the TRUTH about
that tranny/danny!! I hope Kevin $ue$ tranny/danny 4 character
DEFAULT to the MAX, except tranny/danny does NOT have a pot to piss in!!!! Hoooooooooray CAROLINE!!!!!!!!!!!