Estella Warren

Arrested for DUI, Assault

Escape!

5/24/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actress/model Estella Warren is in jail right now, after allegedly slamming into three cars, kicking a cop and escaping from the police station ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

0521-estella-warren-ex-getty
The crazy incident occurred Monday night just before midnight.  Cops say Warren was driving in L.A. when she struck 3 parked cars in her Toyota Prius. Warren drove away but cops spotted her and placed her under arrest for driving under the influence, though not before she resisted and kicked an officer.

Warren was taken to the police station in handcuffs, and during the booking process she managed to get out of her handcuffs and then run out the back door!  Warren was quickly recaptured.

Warren is being booked for felony escape.  We're told she will also be booked for assault, hit and run and DUI.

As one law enforcement source told TMZ ... "She was really hammered."

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. website, Warren's bail has set at $100,000.

UPDATE: Warren was JUST released from jail ... nearly fifteen hours after the incident.

0524_estella_warren_footer

jackmama311

she was later quoted to say "robert downey jr. ain't got sh*t on me!"

Joe Blowe

She's from Peterborough, Ont. which is very close to my parents cottage.

She starred in a few A-movies, but mostly she's a B-movie actress. She was also the face of Chanel a few years ago:

Perky

Typical Canadian Victoria Day long-weekend behaviour.

lily

I think she was in Kangaroo Jack and maybe Planet of the Apes with Mark Wahlberg. What an idiot.

frenchy boy

I never figure why this chick was 'famous' or who she dated to, to achieve her celebrity curse. And also why Chanel choose her...

She had always looked like an insect (but can choose one among many).

Meowch

Wish I could come up with a more original response.... But WHO??

MoonDust

Ok, I will have to join the ones asking "who?"

adelle

it does not surprise me she could slither out of the cuffs. they aren't made for super thin girls lol.

Horndog

Show some respect! She's a drunken, idiotic, gum chewing actress/model that nobody's ever heard of.

iiJoss

SMH!!!!

danny

Another typical actor/actress that thinks they are above the law and do not have to follow anyone's rules except the ones they set for themselves.

Irish Pubes

And she'll get probation, while Tyrone Jenkins gets a year in the state pen.

Yvette

Who the hell is she and who the hell cares!

WilliamHoffman

Sounds interesting, I would watch it only because I love Channing Tatum, and I like horror movies..........

HCG It

Mary Sue

Damn I was expecting George Costanzas mother, but apparently thats Estelle Harris, I always get these 2 confused