Britney Spears

Hard at Work

(Yes, Really)

10/4/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It may not seem like Britney Spears does anything more than wander around malls, go to Starbucks, and hit up the occasional gas station restroom -- but TMZ has learned Brit has actually made progress on a new album.

1003_Britney_Spears_TMZ_EX1
Sources close to Spears tell TMZ Britney has gotten a really positive reaction to her recent appearance on "Glee" -- which has led to more offers. We're told Britney has been working on her new album and has three songs in the can and "she loves 'em."

No word yet on when the new album will come out, but hey ... baby steps.

JLS

Her records are always just incredibly GOOD. Can't wait, Brit. Nice to see you happy and your life so good as well. Calm can be nice....

Ranalda

Great just what we need, more vapid dance music from this drugged up slut

Deon

Canadian clothing Guru suing Britney for trademark infringement. Harvey, chime in here!

Missy

What are you guys on about, she has been in the recording studio for months, and she was there again on on Friday. As far as I can see the girl has been working for the past few months e.g. Glee, Candies, Radiance, Album etc, it may not be 9-5 but she is working, plus she is also a mom!

You guys are strating to turn into a cheap gossip site!

Missy

P.S.
The person that wrote the article sounds bitter? It's not 2007 and it's not Britney's fault you have to work your fat ass 9-5 in a hot office.

DANA

Who cares
She has no voice and she cant sing
Period

your not all that

OOHHHHHHHH new lip syncing material...........shes as useless as they come.No wonder her daddy still has to babysit.

Kelly

I don't even watch Glee but I tuned in for Brit's episode.

I agree with DeeDee @ #4. Brit does seem lost and or sad to me also.
I think she really loved Kevin and that's what got her. She seemed so happy with him.
I also think she is willing to "settle" for this Jason dude. Britney could do way better than that. He's probably a nice guy, but he looks like he could be her Dad!

I hope she keeps herself busy. Good Luck Brit!

electriczipper

britt for president

David

Britney has been in the studio since January and her album is scheduled for Spring 2011.

Be a little inappropriate~

You are so ****ing late tmz it's like you're the only ones who didn't know she's been working on this album for over a year now try and keep up.

Truth

DAMN THESE SPAMMERS ARE LOOKING LIKE MEDIAFAKEOUT.COM. LOLZ!!

Kris

Do you guys just make this stuff up? Tell me if Im wrong, I dont really follow her career that closely but she is always in the news. Was she not a "child star" when she was like 5 years old? Has she not sold millions and millions of music albums, been in movies and tv shows? Doesnt she tour with her band, write music and choreograhy to the dances she preforms? What are you guys doing; following her around with a camera? Do you really think you know what she is doing because you spotted her at a starbucks? This girl cant be 30 years old and has made tens of millions of dollars. She can take some time off.

Bill F. Murray

Just what the world needs, another useless auto-tuned cd to cram down everyone's throat while this trash wanders around stage lip-synching in her underwear.

Vince Robles

I think Brittany is on the right track of making a full comeback. I have to admit it, when her last album came out and when I heard womanizer all I could say was "She's back." I think it's smart she's starting out slowly. When the time is right, I know she'll release her new album and it'll hit number 1 for sure. She has the power and I know it

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments