Snooki & J-WOWW:

Spin-Off Show?

Who? Us?

10/8/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being masters of fake tanning, Snooki and J-WOWW are terrible at covering things up.

100810_snooki_jwow_video
TMZ ran into the buxom duo yesterday outside of MTV's studios in New York -- where the mere mention of their own "Jersey Shore" spin-off show elicited the worst "Who? Me?" responses we've ever seen.

Cartman

Not a show I would watch.

JLS

How absurd! So is the new show going to be JWow's list of who she will assault in the next 13 weeks? Honestly, she's sick. She's always shoving someone around.

rodney

They should call it "Pigs In A Blanket" !!!!

Mike

What's the new show called? "Skank with crabs and the fat drunk orange midget?" I think you can get herpes from these hoes by just watching the show.

Areader

Good for Snooki and Jwoww!

Briggy_haarp

snook is HOT but than again I`am 80 years old

Joe

once again, who cares about these ugly ****s?

Sandy

Snooki looms like 40 year old hooker, she fat love to see her mom, lol

Genjerleigh

Well at least Sammi isn't part of it - she's annoying! Dumb dormat

WOW...

Yea and call it “How to avoid Liver failure” Or “how to cure Gonorrhea” Or “Mini and Mighty Bullies Live” Or “ This is what happens when you don’t go to school kids” Or “Mtv is getting desperate”.
What a joke, this show sucks..it’s not even funny or amusing....these guys are alcoholic bullies….especially the guys, and especially the “stinkuation” bunch of big time losers….hey, now there a name….The real big time losers. Maybe you need to be an alcoholic with no life to watch it?

WOW...

LMAO….I love it! :Pigs in a blanket” Nice #4…& #5-Skank with crabs and the fat drunk orange midget”
Man, those are perfect. Better keep a copy of this post in case Mtv decides to use those guys…hahahaha

Jason

Jersey shore is losing it's thrill. I watch every episode in the first season, but I've only seen a couple in the second. I tried to watch last night episode and ended up turning the channel. Their show is the same every time...they fight with each other, then get drunk at a club and bring home some random, then fight with each other a little more. I'm sorry but the public can only take so much...MTV please move past these people!

jus-sayin

they are nasty...but hey whatever.

Ozzie X

JWOWW is fine. My kind of gal. They both would be great in a spin off. During the season in Miami the producers focused heavily on the comradery between the two. They had a web exclusive excerpt of the two when they stopped at a gas station on their way to Miami to get gas and eat at the diner, they both were hilarious.

jus-sayin