Judge to Tila Tequila:

C'mon ...

You Love Sex Tapes

10/7/2010 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila's love of publicity ... and possibly sex tapes ... just bit her in the butt in court.

Tila Tequila sextape.
Tila's lawyer, Alan Gutman, just asked an L.A. County Superior Court judge for an injunction, prohibiting the release of one of her sex tapes.  Gutman argued the tape -- shot more than 7 years ago during a trip with her boyfriend -- was an invasion of privacy and a misappropriation of her image.

But the judge scoffed, saying privacy, schmivacy: "Tila exploits her sexuality."

In the end, the judge said Tila's lawyer hadn't made enough of a case to warrant a restraining order.

UPDATE: Tila tells TMZ, "This doesn't mean that the battle is over. I can still take this to federal court."

RyogaVee

Right on. This ruling is whats disgusting.
Its like saying if Janet Jackson had a sex tape and someone was trying to release it, that its ok, because we all saw her breast at the super bowl.

Elekktric Blue

Oh, Hello to Garry Sun!

Since it's quite apparant that any negative comments about the Ho Chi Minh goddess should be rendered but nothing of positiveness.

I have this to say, she does NOT like NOR love you as you think. She's in it ALL the way for HERSELF.

Dude, seriously, it takes not a scholarly or erudite mind to conclude to this. However, it does take a much stronger mind to eradicate these primitive thoughts and focus on the realisation that I'm in need of the usage of the loo.

brikers

I hate Tila, with all my cold black heart, but this is disturbing. I agree completely with #21

Fan

Charles Schulz (RIP) did a comic strip of Snoopy playing tennis. Snoopy lost the match. Snoopy's take on the loss:

"He who lives by the lob, dies by the lob." -Snoopy

A slight modernization for Tila:

"She who lives by the sex tape, dies by the sex tape." -Tila

Heh heh.

CCC

Is her mouth permanantly frozen in that position. Every picture I see of her she looks like she just got done sucking on a....well, you get the point.

Joann

The ONLY reason I can think of why this no talent, broke ass, skank don't want anyone to see her 7 year old sex tape is because she DIDN'T HAVE THE BOOBS THAT SHE HAS NOW.

Tila was basically flat chested before she got 2 procedures done to her boobs.

Kudos to the judge.

Superman

Hey, it's about time they crackdown on these fame whores!!! You act like a slut, then you get treated like a slut!!! Only the immoral lowlifes will cry over whores not making money off exploiting their bodies! Get a clue!!! We're tired of seeing bitches get rich for being a whore!!!!

kromen

Her big Lolyer failed, just like her blog.

Scott

Is it just me or is she looking more and more like et every day?

aston

Highly unprofessional judge with old-fashioned, outdated ideas. Even if you are an exhibitionist - even if you are a prostitute - that doesn't mean you have lost your right do decide over your own body and how it's used. If you sell your body (not implying Tila does, just making a point) that doesn't give people the right to rape you. Likewise, a sex tape can't be released without consent from the people on it.

Tom Hymes

Nonsense. Unless they have already signed off on a release, even the biggest media whore in the world should be able to say no to the release of a sex tape. Unless there's more to this, the judge is smoking something. So what if she exploits her sexuality. That means her sexuality can be exploited by others? Bad decision by a very confused judge.

Sambo

There are two peasants I would like you to stop reporting on. This trash Tila and the waste of space Lohan family (I know more than one person)

Thanks!

garmentcare.com

Its kind of ridiculous that California has such lax laws on stolen sex tapes or hidden camera sex tapes. I mean just because you become a public figure, does not mean that you loose the right to privacy and humanity.

Neenah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha You BabbleBobbleHeadWhore

I guess your army of tards haven't been chanting enough positive energy for you.
Like that's gonna work anyways.

I can never get enough of you being publically humiliated. It's like super soft cupcake with yummy frosting.

I should feel bad that I get so much satisfaction out of seeing you fail, but I don't. Your a disgusting human being and not enough bad things can happen to you.

I can't wait to see you fall even harder!

POW!

Joann

Some people are saying it's Tila right not to have a 7 year old sex tape shown if she doesn't want it to. That's BS.

The tramp lost her right to pull the plug on that old sex tape when she appeared on Ustream butt ass naked with a tampon hanging out of her vagina, when she put up an old video of herself butt naked for all to see, even minors, on her old Hotspot blog and started to masturbate and a whole lot of other similar videos which has since been taken off of YouTube.

She can't make any money off this 7 year old sext tape so she doesn't want it shown, along with her body probably looking like a little boy's body.

When you take it upon yourself to show everyone in the free world every part of your naked body on the Internet you no longer have any rights to call the shots about what can or cannot be shown. The judge is right.

Skank is mad because she's not in control and someone else is using her to make money instead of the other way around. What goes around comes around.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments