« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco Goes

Bye with 'Basketball Wife'

10/19/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NFL players only get one bye week a year ... and Chad Ochocinco decided to spend the precious free time with his lady friend in Miami ... "Basketball Wives" hottie Evelyn Lozada.

1018-ocho-cinco-tmz-ex-credit
Ocho and his girl stopped by News Cafe in Miami on Sunday -- and sources close to the NFL star tell TMZ, the two are dating pretty hardcore ... and things are "going amazing."

As we previously reported, Ocho filmed several scenes for "Basketball Wives" with Evelyn over the last month -- and we're told his stint on the show is all about his relationship with EL.

So there you have it -- some reality TV is actually still based in reality.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

keeping it real

SUCKER! EVALYN IS JUST AFTER MONEY! AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN! I GUESS IT'S TRUE WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT YOU! YOU SWING BOTH WAYS! CHICKS WITH ****S

Shanecia Vann

I am so disappointed in both of you.

ladyday

he isn't even cute. i don't get it.

ladyday

he isn't even a little bit cute, i don't get it.

Scottie

I wish Chad and Evelyn every happiness and I am very disappointed with the snipping and hating. I watched Basketball Wives last season, and I believe that Evelyn is long overdue for some emotional peace, security and contentment. I also believe that marriage will help Chad personally and professionally; especially to a beatuiful, strong, independent woman like Evelyn. I believe that she can really help Chad in so many ways. This is a beautiful thing that has happened between the two of them. I only hope that they set a date and move forward this a wonderful wedding and future together, because life is too short. Leave the game playing to the field.

Blkqwn7

Average looking and gold-digger??? You guy's are some damn haters. First off Evelyn is damn beautiful!! Second off why can't she want a man worth her dam time without being a dam gold-digger. Ocho is dam fine on top of that. I say you go girl, with your bad self.

But, what happen to the girl he selected on his dating show??? I must be reeeeal behind!!!

Patrick Gordon

In regards to these (2) individuals, I say, let them live their lives and do as they chose.

They're both adults. People spend too much time worrying about what someone else in doing, instead of paying more attention to their own lives.

I wish them the best of luck.

summerhill ga

re-wind the tape e did you say "no more athletes"...did i hear you say that?...was that just the tv script?...

Classy1

I give it a few months!!! Its too soon, they havent even seen the bad side of each other! Everything is good when u first meet each other and start dating! That only last so long! Didnt she stalk him and talked backed about him on the first season of BW! She is like a gold digger, she clearly stated no more ball players! Its the money!!! Well I wish her well but I dont know about this one! Chad doesnt know what he wants, most of them just want SEX anyway! Those naked pics made him horny!! LOL!! it seems everyone has seen them! OMG! good luck!

april monique

SHOULNT SHE BE A FOOTBALL WIVE NOW AND NOT ON THE BASKETBALL WIVES......................SHOW ..................WHAT KIND OF TV IS THIS?

sil

I am glad for them...so what she is older my husband is 23 and I am 31...Yeah we refined women have it Like that...Just be happy for them

hollywood

ok maybe its just the way i was brought up but you can clearly tell she's all about the money... we all know if he was some random (non famous) dude lozada wouldnt be getting engaged to this man so soon.. and seriously im with royce..first the random pics on tmz now a reality show leading up to the engagement PLEASE!!! .oh and one more thing we can clearly see she's a CELEB JUNKY seriously i count about 3 or 4 athletes so far how bout you? smh...do better MOMMY!!<<

Stephanie

If you all were paying attention! Chad told Evelyn he was going to make her like G-dam!!!and that is what he is going to do!! he is going to burn her out and when he is done with her he will pass her off to the next ATHLETE!! This is what they do with groupies!!!her track record is well known! or should I say her Back record is well known!!!.

Gina Gene

From what ive heard is that Chad has given that ring to other females he was supposed to engaged. Unfornately this Gold Digger Evelyn has got her madosa snakes wrap around his dull skull. Tjis man is obviously desprate for attention, love and paid sex. To me giving her that ring is like putting her on law-a-way until you decide you no longer what it no more. Evelyn is a just a piece of ass that chad isnt through using,so he placed a ring on her to hold it down just a bit longer being that Evelnyn came from a broken break up, so to play her would be hard. Right now Chad did what every other brother wld have, place that ass on lay a way until the next player wants to purchase. she use goods.

Audrey

Chad, man I know your mommy must have said you can not
turn a WHORE into a wife. Evelyn is just a big nose WHORE.
Come on Chad how many men Whore Evelyn slept with, on the show, off the show- what about the young guy she got stupid drunk on.
So Chad tell us Evelyn is the BEST women you can find. Ms. GUTTER MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments