« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco Goes

Bye with 'Basketball Wife'

10/19/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NFL players only get one bye week a year ... and Chad Ochocinco decided to spend the precious free time with his lady friend in Miami ... "Basketball Wives" hottie Evelyn Lozada.

1018-ocho-cinco-tmz-ex-credit
Ocho and his girl stopped by News Cafe in Miami on Sunday -- and sources close to the NFL star tell TMZ, the two are dating pretty hardcore ... and things are "going amazing."

As we previously reported, Ocho filmed several scenes for "Basketball Wives" with Evelyn over the last month -- and we're told his stint on the show is all about his relationship with EL.

So there you have it -- some reality TV is actually still based in reality.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Alcamedes

I give it a year before he bounces over to the divorce court.

JLS

Chad isn't married to this woman so why would he head over to the divorce court? Honestly, buy a clue here and pay attention.

JLS

Chad can pick his nose while dating Tiger Woods and I won't care. He's just a big YAWN. I never knew why they gave him a dating show. It was clear he wasn't really looking to date any of them.

Alcamedes

Posted at 12:22 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by JLS

Could swore you posted in another thread , you didn't even know who it was that the story was about. So I guess you ought to heed your own advice genius!

Aileen (Canada)

What happened to Cheryl from Dancing With The Stars?

ellie

Also love the News Cafe on South Beach!

ellie

I have eaten so many times at the News Cafe while in Miami! Love it, love watching the people go by and the FRENCH TOAST is AWSESOME

Courtney

L A K E R S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:45 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by NDNchief

Chad isnt a basketball player you idiot he plays football

josh

Ocho you could do much better then this average looking woman. Get a woman you deserve.

Ari Gold

Chad,Chad,Chad! She is the same heffa who has naked photos all over the internet. And she is like 40,you can do soo much better. Or maybe you cant.

Mike

Here is Evelyn Lozada going after the money again. From Antione Walker to Chad. When will these boneheaded athelets learn? These women are only after the cheese and nothing else.

commenter

Okay I can come work for you if your staff is that blind. Thant's not even her.

JLS

Poster No. 1 and No. 4. I am sitting here roaring with laughter. Chad isn't married. Google him. It's just that simple. As for me now knowing some sport dude, I don't. I did Google him and he's really not much of a celeb. Chad is, unfortunately. Try Googling Chad Ochocinco. I bet you can figure it out.

Gia

This is a disaster waiting to happen on so many levels. He could do so much better with a "real" woman.

Jake

To the person who said Chad is washed up: Wrong. He's still very good. It's just that unfortunately Carson Palmer IS washed up and the talented Bengals are going nowhere with a washed up QB.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments