Galifianakis and Cooper

Weathering the Storm

10/25/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after  Mel Gibson was axed from "The Hangover 2" thanks to cast pressure -- co-stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis teamed up for a for a different reason ... to party in Hollywood.

1025_cooper_galifianakis_v2

Brad and Zach were mum about their new castmate Liam Neeson as they left the Chateau Marmont last night -- running for cover from the weather -- but what they lacked in verbosity, they made up for in pimp rides ... a Toyota Prius and a Subaru Outback.

fran

Posted at 12:55 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by vallan

Great post!!!!

Char

Zach WHO?!!!!! Who the hell does he think he is? He'd be lucky to drive Mel's car. No talent bum. Zach has nothing to say now; it wasn't me. Mel is an incredible talent and your little movie would have been LUCKY to have him in it. Zach you are a gutless wonder. You have something to say to Mel, say it to his face. Mel's fans will remember you and not in a good way. I hope the studio remembers you too for having cost them the money Mel's fans would have paid to see Mel. Bradley shame on you. Such a promising career. Since when do you kick a man when he's down? KARMA gentlemen. It will bite you in the arss.

fran

"Mel Gibson" type of rant. by sefa

Sefa would you mind showing me proof of Mel's rants as you call them...no I dont mean those edited tapes or a lying cops say so. I want to see Mel himself saying those "rants". SHOW ME

Jus Another Viewer

**Ammended Comment posted earlier, I needed to add to it**
I already had a good reason NOT to watch this college/toilet humor movie, just for the fact the first was only mildly funny.. And I dont even see how they can spin a sequel out of this "story line". But Mel Gibson MADE me WANT to see this (I was actually looking forward to it.) NOW this has just solidified the FACT I would NVR pay to see a film with ANY of the hypocrits involved with boycotting a "scorned" man caught (illegally) by that wicked witch, who HERSELF is under a suspicious veil now too. (more so than Mel EVER was/is) I cringe at the thought of EVER going through what she has put him (as well as the rest of his family) though publicly!
That whole rape (CONVICTION) "Actual SPOUSAL abuse", un-necessary violence IN the ring even (Ear-Chomping) even ADMITTED DRUG (not just alcohol) use, amongst the LONG list of other flaws associated with Tyson.
Mel has only been in trouble for DUI, and the B.S. with the gypsy Octosana. GOOD Job Hangover 2 cast.. YOU specifically Zach Galawhatever (we wont even remember you in a year) have Guarenteed YOUR crap-tastic sequel' will absolutely be avoided by So many ppl now, you don't even know how dumb or hypocritical your little "if he's IN I'm out" stunt has affected a flick that hasnt even been made yet. IF my eyes EVER see more than a trailer of that movie it will be because I AM BOOT-Legging it for FREE! (as I did the FIRST one!) Dammed if it will get a single rating or DOLLAR from ME. (fyi, sequels (ALOMOST) always SUCK B*alls anyways!)
IMO Mel should RE-Release "Passion of the Christ" at the theaters the SAME day this POS movie comes out.. THEN you will see the error of your ways! I'd PAY to go see that again thrice before I would watch your movie even ONCE for FREE!
*Golf-Clap* to YOU ALL
OH and BTW Zack Galawhatever, Robert Downey Jr. (who you did your newer movie with, "Due Date" would ONLY be doing movies TODAY because MEL F'N GIBSON Gave him a SECOND chance! NOT ONE production company would pay the insurance for R. Downey Jr. (due to his PAST behavior) so Mel Gibson PAID for it HIMSELF
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Downey,_Jr. * Mel was the one who PUT him back in a position to finally get OUT of the gutter! DO your Re-search before you go all "girly-drama-pants" you Un-Funny, Un-Original HACK! THIS could happen to ANY one of you men in Hollywood. (and in your case Zack, I hope you find out first hand how EASILY ONE person could ruin you under certain circ.umstances.
Mel screwed up, by meeting and trusting a Grifting Movie Star F'er. He was lonely, and weak after being seperated from his WIFE of 28 years. He made an error in judgement, (getting with Octosana) BUT unlike SO many other men he TRIED to be a stand-up guy and do right by his CHILD! (would Zack G. be such a good man to take care of a woman who screwed him over AND TWO kids, ONE who isn't even HIS..? I doubt he would!) ZACK G. Walk 10 ft in MEL's shoes, o wait.. HIS shoes would BE TOO big for your LITTLE self to EVER fill! Get a CLUE, then open your mouth. Cuz i'm Sooo sure you have never said or done ANYTHING you would want to take back, or keep private!
MEL make YOUR own movies again, YOU don't need Hollywood to do your work! YOU still have so many people who love and support YOUR work!
I'm sorry you had a lapse of judgemnet and had all this happen to you. But "THINGS WILL get BETTER!" Give us (those who REALLY see WHAT has happened to you) a chance to show YOU and HOLLYWOOD how willing WE are to support you.
OUR NUMBERS ARE LARGE, AND OUR VOICES ARE LOUD. See you @ the theater! *Luv Team MEL/Truth*
Scr*w these arse-holes. SEQUELS SUK!

Sefa

"Yes, it is. It is unbelievable cruel and selfish. Why ot just DUMP HIM?

Posted at 2:23 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sam
"

You mean cruel and selfish like his rants against her? Or Team-Mels personal attacks against her and anyone that stands with her?

And we're still assuming it was her that released the tapes. For all we know it could have been the crazy ex-bodyguard.

Whatever

Snooze. Both of them can suck my ****. (credit: Kathy Griffin)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Sweetie, it is apparent to most others here it is YOU that are insane. A crazy person never thinks themselves crazy. Take our word for it: Seek help.

Sefa

"When people gang up in the workplace against someone they desire to victimise for a non-work related personal failing, this is the beginning of a lynch-mob, and is a disgusting retrogression of society back towards the lawless times of the Stone Age. Do these people who ostracise Mel Gibson think Michaelangelo should h...ave been stopped from painting the Sistine Chapel ceiling because he was a homosexual? If they do not, their tempestuous reaction against Mel Gibson is at least indicative of their double standards and their inquisitional mob mentality. I don't care what Gibson is really like in his private life - that's entirely up to him. I only go to watch the characters he portrays. If I made a list of all the film stars I disliked as ordinary people, I would never watch another film! To endorse the mentality which can do this is to endorse the thin edge of taking the law into one's own hands. I won't watch anything these two hypocrites are ever in especially Hangover 2 !!

Posted at 12:55 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by vallan

Great post!!!!

Posted at 2:26 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by fran"

The funny thing is this is exactly what Team-Mel is doing to Oksana. Pot calling kettle black LOL.

fran

In fifty years NOBODY will know a single one of these, leftwing, politically correct Prius driving p.ussies. EVERYONE will still know Mel Gibson. It's their loss giving up a chance to work with such a talent.

Posted at 1:29 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

TTT aint that the truth. go mel

Jus Another Viewer

Posted at 2:33 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa

RoFl.. YOU mean the bodyguard SHE willingly LET into her life, the ONE SHE 'assumed' JACK f'n Nicholson paid for, just for lil ol her..?
The one SHE let in on ALL her personal secrets, info, thoughts, feelings..?
The one that then turned and STABBED her in the BACK! The one the KEPT all her conversations, txt, e-mails.. THAT ONE?
WOW.. your a smare one, kinda like HER!

Cella

Mel hasn't admitted that anything is wrong with him, which makes it seem as if he means all those awful things he says. That's why he got the axe. He's got his faults, but he's arrogant about it. Like he thinks the world is his.
...CELLA

If Mel hasn't done anything wrong--you still want him to step up and take all the blame and apologize for NOTHING, don't you?

Are you a BIGOT or just an over paid poster?
===================
Mel is that you???? Because you are the only one who probably thinks you did nothing wrong, Mel.

Well, Mel, I've never heard you own up to ANYthing. I've heard you make a lot of lame excuses like - the booze made me do it. I'm not talking about your woman troubles. I'm talking about the way you run your mouth and let your 'true self' show.

Good luck, Mel, you're going to need it. I hope you never make another movie or if you do, it flops. It's not like you need the money. Oh wait, what??? Oxy and Robin are gonna bankrupt you? Nah, Mel don't worry. You'll still have plent of $, just not as many $.

Char

Sefa,
Speaking for myself on "Team Mel", I have one comment to make and a question to ask of you. Mel has done many wonderful things for others through out his life. Name one thing Oksana has done selflessly. I haven't seen any people from her past saying what a wonderful person she is and she's been with Tim Dalton a long time.

Jus Another Viewer

Posted at 2:47 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Char

She ripped off a charity for children of Chernobyl.. O wait.. LOL!

fran

Someone needs to send Sefa the heffa our Team Mel Response to Trolls.

Posted at 1:51 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Belinda

lol I dont think there is any life on SEfa's planet or oxygen. I also think He\She is around 15

Sefa

"WOW.. your a smare one, kinda like HER!

Posted at 2:43 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer"

I'm incredibly smare, I agree.

So you're saying there's no way he would have have been able to steal the recordings and sell it to RoL for big bucks? He would have made a killing. You're the idiot.