Charlie Sheen -- Free and Clear in Colorado

10/27/2010 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Charlie Sheen's probation will not be revoked in Colorado because of Tuesday's New York City incident.

1026_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_11

Our sources -- and they are connected -- tell us, the Pitkin County D.A. has "no interest" in opening a probation revocation case against Charlie.  The D.A. views Charlie's criminal case in Aspen as a "petty misdemeanor" and is not going to open a case involving a Los Angeles man who behaved badly in NYC.

We're told the D.A. views any investigation as a "waste of [Pitkin County] taxpayers' money."

As we previously reported, Sheen is still on probation in Aspen for another 7 days -- stemming from a Christmas Day domestic incident with his wife Brooke Mueller.

So as far as Pitkin County is concerned, it's case closed.

Bob Goodden

Charlie is definately looking city miles. Guys like this creep me out. Like I never understood why girls like David Lee Roth and other human petri dishes. If I were him I'd go to Betty Ford... and bang that lindsay!!

annie

Its all about money. No one cares about Charlie as a person. They just want him to keep doing the show. Obviosly hes hurting.I dont think he has any real friends. Denise Richards makes me sick.His publicist make me sick. He is a sick man crying out for help,cant anyone see that?

Butterfly

I WONDER HOW MANY PALMS, in the court systems, he has GREASED to stay out of jail? If Joe Smith did a fraction of what "Cholly" has done, the courts would throw away the key and let him rot! I agree with the comments to boycott his show and finally get him off TV. His behavior is repugnant, repulsive, disrespectful and needs to be thrown into the nearest garbage truck and use it as his new address. One can only, hope!

timmsa

I knew he wouldn't get charged with anything, People like him never do and they never will. I mean look how many times Lindsay Lohan has messed up and she still got away with it.

But everyday people would have got their probation revoked and done some jail time.

Butterfly

R U Kidding Me?

46. Jean Barry... Is English your second language? My god do you not have spell check or grammar check on your computer? If you are going to lie about having a degree, should you not know the correct name of the degree? Give me a break and get off your high horse loser!

Joann

This is the **** that makes me mad. I'm no fan of TI but he gets caught with drugs while on probation, didn't bother anyone only made a wrong u-urn and gets sent back to jail. Charlie not only had drugs in his system, but tore up a hotel room while on probation and nothing happens to him. MONEY DOES TALK. EVERYONE WAS PAID OFF TO KEEP HIM OUT OF JAIL.

mat

Sheen's biggest enabler is the judicial system. As long as he is not seriously held accountable for his behavior why would he change? It's not like he is self motivated to clean up. This has gone on for years with him. Wealthy or not he is s*** and everyone who provides an audience for his show is supporting his behavior whether they mean to or not.

mary

Yes, We need to start Boycotting all the supporters of such trash like Charlie Sheen. Yes, he is a danger to innocent people around him.
When he drives down the road with his millions and crashes into your innocent teenage daughter/son, mother, father, etc...You tell me then, Oh it is just Bad Boy Charlie...I forgive his stupid self for taking out my family on that New York road...I want to see forgiveness then....Perhaps he could buy your forgiveness????
~* For the record...he can't buy mine...I pray he stays away from my neighborhood and family/friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wake up CBS !!! For God Sakes gives us some Role Models enough with these characters you support already !!!!!!!!

Butterfly

THIS IS FOR MARY, #55. GOOD GIRL!!! You said it better than, I!!!

simone

HO HO HO
IT.S ALL ABOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4