'Sister Wives' Halloween

Braving the Elements

10/31/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even polygamists enjoy a little Halloween action -- and TMZ has learned the entire crew from "Sister Wives" are getting in on the devilish festivities ... 21 costumes in all.

1029-sister-wives-treat
We're told the Brown family will be hitting up a costume party on Sunday -- and the four wives will be dressed up like earth (Janelle), air (Christine), fire (Meri) and water (Robyn).

As for fifteen of their sixteen kids (it's hard to keep up with them all) -- we're told they'll be disguised as two vampires, one hippie, two nerds, one goth fairy, one regular fairy, one zombie, an M&M, Cleopatra, a gangster, an angel, a mobster, a "Twilight" vampire, and one "ugly mask."

And last but not least -- we're told Kody has yet to make up his mind about an outfit ... which probably explains why he has FOUR WIVES.

Wiley

You women can complain here all you want but the fact is that over half the births now are to unwed mothers. I'm assuming those are your daughters, sisters, and friends, aren't they? How is that acceptable but this isn't? No one is getting married anymore. These people have willingly entered into an arrangement that's beneficial to them. They can leave anytime they want. The children appear happy and healthy and are well provided for. Most of you are perverts that think marriage is all about sex and it's not. I feel sorry for you. If that's all you're getting out of your marriages then you're the ones who have the problem. If you don't like it then don't do it. You have that choice.

GLeach

I watched so that I could be informed but I am done. These women get 'a husband' every fouth night !!! Please....a relationship isn't set by a calendar !!! If God had meant for man to have many wives he would have presented Adam with EVE, and JILL, and LYN, and Jane.

Rachel Rothechild

So their religion allows them to become demons and ghoules for 1 day and celebrate a demnoic holiday where actual sacrifices take place? Since when did holloween initiate as a capatalistic holiday? Note 1st wife lose weight girl.

Rachel Rothechild

This is all part of a eugencis plan.

KKKKKatie

These people don't seem to be hurting anyone but I don't think everything is alway "rosey" like they pretend. Only one of the marriages is legal, the other three are spiritual. I have watched this show, and the thing that stands out to me most is the lack of self esteem and self worth these ladies have. They are constantly talking about how their "sister wives" are close and they have friends for the rest of their life, etc. I feel they are afraid of getting out in the world and finding a man of their own and friends. Most of us have other women we are close too we just don't have to share our man with them. They need the security this big family offers, they don't have to risk anything by getting out and developing their own relationships. Every woman (and man) deserves to be loved and have a spouse that belongs only to them. I have no doubt Cody loves all the woman, but he can't be "in love" with all of them. It's a shame they feel they have to settle for every fourth night with "a husband". :-(

John

Tubby on the left needs a little more tricking and a little less treating.

carol

i love your show. this is your life and those freaks writing can just turn the show off and get on with their own lives. dont judge people. look in your own backyards. if you are sinless then throw the first stone. otherwise shut the hmm hmm up. u freaks....how one decides to live their lives is their own business and if they dont impose it on you then shut up. if you dont like what you see turn the flippin tv off smart ones. cant wait for the next season. you are people like everyone else. you seem to be great people with a different life style. who cares. again you dont like what you see turn the tv off and move along, duh!!!

carol

I absoutely love your show. I like each and everyone of you. who gives a flip how you live your life. its just that your life and if you dont impose things on others, they should all mind their own damn business and turn the show off and not give it another thought. i think you are all wonderful. you are on my favorites. i record each and every show and look forward to the next series. my hat is off to you and your family

carol

THE ONE WHO SAID TO LOSE WEIGHT GIRL. IS THAT ALL YOU GOT SMART ONE. U R STUPID AS HELL. PROBABLY FAT YOURSELF OH SMART ONE.

carol

carole

@Carol,
r u one of the fatso wives, except Robin. the reason u other 3 are FAT/SLOBBY is cause u ain't gettin NONE!!!! evry 4-5 nights. i get it it nightly,if i want it. BOO HOO, losers, better get out your vibrators and nasty pics of guys!!!!!!!

tlynn

What's up with the church issued undergarments! What are they holy panties?

kim howard

Kody is hiding behind religion to screw as many low self esteemed women as possible. Wondering how std's they have

Deb

Thank you to this family for sharing their lives. I know I'm not the only one whose been curious about polygamist families.
I could never share a husband even though I'm sure I'd enjoy the friendship & shared mothering (some days more than others.)
Using this forum to attack wives looks is juvenile & mean.
I do fear the desire to wear down our "norms" with such shows but it's not something created or promoted by the show so even that argument is tough for me to be too terribly concerned with.

Tina

Wow! I just watched this show last night for the first time, just to see what it is all about. Its hard to believe that people actually live like this?? I feel sorry for the kids, wondering which one they should call their mom today. Kody needs to get snipped and maybe that would suffice him for a while. As for the women, what the hec, are they brainwashed.As for religion, plain and simple "You shall not commit adultery" I don't think GOD approves of having one big orgie fest. TLC needs to get some better shows....maybe start hounding John and Kate again.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments