'Sister Wives' Halloween

Braving the Elements

10/31/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even polygamists enjoy a little Halloween action -- and TMZ has learned the entire crew from "Sister Wives" are getting in on the devilish festivities ... 21 costumes in all.

1029-sister-wives-treat
We're told the Brown family will be hitting up a costume party on Sunday -- and the four wives will be dressed up like earth (Janelle), air (Christine), fire (Meri) and water (Robyn).

As for fifteen of their sixteen kids (it's hard to keep up with them all) -- we're told they'll be disguised as two vampires, one hippie, two nerds, one goth fairy, one regular fairy, one zombie, an M&M, Cleopatra, a gangster, an angel, a mobster, a "Twilight" vampire, and one "ugly mask."

And last but not least -- we're told Kody has yet to make up his mind about an outfit ... which probably explains why he has FOUR WIVES.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Kristie

All though I do not believe in polygamy myself I LOVE watching their show! They are not living illegally, he's only marrried to one. And I agree, at least its a family thats still together! I dont think they're going to hell.

Jersey

So if it is not for you so be it....they have not done anything to you so leave them be.... Kody is legally married to Meri....so I know alot of people that are cheating on their spouses and no one thinks that is illegal!!!!! So give it a rest and let them live their lives!

Lori

I would like to know, if any of the children are recieving public assistance.

Barbara

This guy is such a whore! Looks like the other three wives are jealous about wife #4 because she is younger and prettier than they are. Seems like Cody has a cycle going. When the wives get older and worn out from having all of those kids, he simply puts them out to pasture and gets himself a new heifer. When the new wife gets older and he pumps her up with kids, he'll trade her in for a new one. I'm sure we'll hear about it. Cody gets bored easily and that is why he needs a variety of"pooty tang".

Andrea

I think that these women are ALL in need of psychiatric help in the fact that none of them feel that they deserve a lover of their own. There's something not right. And if it's a matter that they all like "communal" living, then why is there not a few more husbands in the mix. This show should NOT BE ON THE AIR. It is truly degrading to women and backward in society. I just wonder what this is doing to the children; growing up thinking that a man deserves a harem and a woman is interchangeable....GET THIS OFF THE AIR!!~~!

blw

The sister wifes say no sex before marriage so why did robin and kody have sex and kiss before the so called wedding? God say be true to one woman so they are all commiting adultry.Its all about kody and his lombito, Trashy TLC very trashy, They are using the BIBLE Not cool as for the wifes get a back bone and boot him out if push comes to shove Robin will be the winner get rid of the _____ .

della

I THINK CODY IS A PIG.HE CANT BE HAPPY WITH ONE WIFE?? HE LOOKS LIKE HES TRYING TO BE YOUNG AGAIN BY MARRING ROBYN.. THE SHOULD CUT HIS ......OFF AND WHATS WRONG WITH THE WIVES THEY COULD DO SOOOO MUCH BETTER REALLY.

JOSEPHINE HASTY

TELL ME HOW MR.STUD MUFFIN SUPPORTS 4WIVES AND 16 KIDS?THERE IS NO WAY.NO ALL THE WIVES DON'T WORK.HOW MUCH DOES THE GOVERMENT KICK IN?
THEY COULD NOT EVEN FEED ALL THAT BUNCH.YOU CAN TELL THEY ALL EAT GOOD,THEY ALL DRIVE NEW CARS AND MR.STUDD MUFFIN DRIVES A NEW WHITE SPORT CAR.GOD BLESS ALL THOES CHILDREN.IT IS ALL A JOKE

gribbles06

Seriously, if they were all so happy, why are so many of them obese??? Family services should get in that house and take a look at what those kids are eating and what kind of exercise their getting.

Dollie

Yes, I am also a christian and yes, what the Browns are doing is against our laws and Gods law,, Kody isn't running around behind anyones back. The sisters know and love each other and the children seem well adjusted to the lifestyle. They are not a cult or try to brainwash anyone. I say leave them alone and let God judge them.

Joyce

I feel he is a self-absorbed,egotistic whoremonger and the wives are self loathing, insecure, stupid, pitiful women. I feel sorry for their children and wonder how they would be taken care of it they weren’t being paid by a network. Would they be getting state subsidy because I can’t imagine him having a job that would enable him to take proper care of so many. Why do networks promote this kind of trash? Beats the hell out of me!
I watched it to be able to comment about it...it's not a regular watch, I couldn't do that to myself.

SisterW

Oh my goodness, why are people so full of hate? But the homosexuals are fine; what moral hypocrisy! Do monogamous marriages have anything to show but the high divorce rate?
I enjoy the show, except the part where they celebrate avatars, elements, halloween, and what not. That was a let down for me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5