Charlie Sheen's Ex

Goes to Cops Over Kids

3/1/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Brooke Mueller has gone to the cops to wrestle physical custody of her two kids away from Charlie Sheen.

Brooke Mueller

Brooke went to the Beverly Hills Police Department a short time ago to ask for help in getting the kids, but she was told Charlie doesn't live in Bev Hills so she was at the wrong police department.

Mike Walters from TMZ was at Charlie's house yesterday and saw the twins there.  We're told the twins are living with Charlie full-time ... sources connected with Charlie say he's worried about her sobriety.

We're told Brooke was supposed to spend two hours with the kids today.

0709_sheen_footer_v2

Sean

Charlie Sheen has never struck anyone. Male or female. I'm tired of the f---ing lies that were started by money hungry whores. Charlie Sheen adores women. He loves them so much he wants to have a house full of them.

calvin Broadus

Jeanne Sager,

STFU

Team Charlie is WINNING!

These are all LIES from suits that are attacking our boy because he doesn't play by the "normal" rules. He has superhuman abilities to DO ANYTHING. His Goddesses ROCK the house. He gets two chicks in his bed (or more) every night! He has ONE SPEED "On" while most of us just wait our turn to get old and die alone in a hospital hooked to morphine.

He is a LEGENDARY hero that blows Errol Flynn and many others completely out of the water. TEAM CHARLIE is setting NEW records in awesomeness. We need to EMBRACE his lifestyle and not reject it.

dj61

How bad must the Mother be if she is letting them live with the famously drug-sick Charlie Sheen and his harem of hookers?? This is an epic tragedy for those poor children.

SDM

I saw Charlie's interview on the Today's show and let me just say...if I as a mother knew that my boys were being watched by 2 young hoes (who are clearly after Charlie's money/living in his house, etc.) I'd be bull****.
I am/was a huge fan of Charlie...but Charlie...you're just getting to be a prick at this point...

Brook does have a right to get her boys of our there, but she's a wacko too.

Grandparents, plesae take the kids away ASAP.

A message to Charlie's hoes, get out of there fast and stop being hoes...get a realy job.

yo

Sheen has been CONVICTED of violence to women.

Check out the links in this article:

1luv

AT THIS POINT MAYBE THEY CAN GIVE THE KIDS TO DENISE. SHE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY STABLE PERSON ON SCENE.

PhilipMarkum

*** Let me say something here:

Charlie Sheen could not be represented by THE BEST attorney in Los Angeles, Marty Singer, if Singer didn't believe in him and if Singer thought he was mental.

Because Charlie doesn't think like the average person - more like a Polish notation kind of guy - everyone wants to derail him and label him.

If you think he's crazy then read Chuck Lorre's "Vanity Cards" for more insanity...because their speech is not insane, it's facetious and meant to be provocative.

Charlie is a very gifted actor and right now ALL the world is his stage and he's playing his part VERY well.

He's going to win any lawsuit because the fact is that Chuck Lorre started insulting and defaming Charlie Sheen long before Charlie Sheen retaliated by defending himself publicly.

If any of you think he's deranged or sick, read Chuck Lorre's "Vanity Cards" and report back:

Now who's crazy? Sheen or Lorre? I say neither. Both are brilliant satirists and if they would only kiss and make up the viewership of 2.5 Men would go WAY up. ***

TA

#54. Great post. Another thing, CPS needs to step in and take those babies away and he needs to go to jail. I do not care what happens to him but I do feel sorry for his kids. Sorry Charlie but you have had too many second chances and nothing but breaks your whole life. It is time that you are taken down a few pegs.

Oh, by the way Charlie, you could not last one day working a real job pulling all this ****.

Do us all a favor and get lost you no talent/ugly/wife beating/pedophile/coke head.

Lori

@ Lori, Are you Rob Lowe? You post the same thing in every story related to Charlie Sheen. Give it up, it's not happening with Rob Lowe.

Posted at 1:06 PM on Mar 1, 2011 by Stella
===============================================

No...my name is "Lori" someone mentioned Lowe earlier and i think it's A FABULOUS IDEA...I'm hoping others will too...so get used to it, I'm going to keep posting;

ROB LOWE SHOULD BE THE NEW STAR OF 2 1/2 MEN!

TonyD

"Sheen's Ex Gold-digger Goes To Cops Over Mealtickets Max and Bob" should be the correct headline.

Raejean

I don't care WHAT she drinks, get those kids away from that delusional maniac, STAT!!!

diogenes

Charlie Sheen has never struck anyone. Posted at 1:08 PM on Mar 1, 2011 by Sean

No Sheen has used a knife on one and a gun and shoot another one.

ketjo

"I watched the interviews where the 'goddesses' were holding the babies and breastfeeding them. It did not look wrong at all. "

Are you out of your fickling mind...two strange woman breastfeeding babies who are way to old to be breastfeeding in the first place...Not their mother or even a nanny but , whores, hoochies, goddress, what ever you call them sticking there tits in thoses bablies mouths..exchanging body fluids even if they don't have milk which I can almost garentee you they don't is absolutely revolting !!!!!! Who and what has been there before those babies makes my skin crawl.......
That alone would cause me to put the man in a insane asylum. for being a idiot.....

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING !!!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I thought he was going to buy her a mansion down the street from him

diogenes