Shia LaBeouf Accused of Sardine Can Parking

11/10/2010 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf allegedly committed a heinous and egregious vehicle infraction -- stuffing his pickup truck into a compact parking space and pissing off some guy in a Porsche. Quick, call the FBI.

Shia LaBeouf
It all went down last weekend at an L.A. shopping center where Shia's cockeyed parking job ended up blocking the Porsche's driver side door. It's definitely a dangerously tight fit, but it also looks like Porsche dude could've crawled through his passenger side door and took off.

Instead, he shot video, snitched Shia out to a mall cop ... and waited 40 minutes for Shia to return and face intense questioning.

So, we gotta ask...

Beth

Shia LaButthead was on the white line - look at the video again, he definitely had more room on the drivers side. Very inconsiderate - smoke another joint loser.

Beth

Shia LaButthead was on the line - watch the video again, he had plenty of room on the drivers side, smoke another join loser.

Walt in NJ

porsche guy should have just keyed the **** out of shia's ride then went out for a while...came back after and split.

marmot

They're both wrong. Porsche dude was parked over one of the white lines, and Shia should have found a different space. I do have a pet peave with Porsche dudes in general, some of whom will park all weird in the hopes that no one will be able to park next them and possibly ding their precious baby. Porsche dudes often take up two parking spaces thinking they're somehow entitled to it. In summary, both guys here are douches.

jeff

No way I would have gotten pissed and waited. I would key the hell out of the truck and drive away smiling. Have to admit, I've done it more than once.

Zach Swan

What a prick Shia is. I wouldn't have waited 40 minutes though. I would have gotten in my Porshe, rolled down the drivers window, and used the cover to gouge a very large, deep, rude message for whoever parked the truck that way. Just another case of hollywood actors feeling entitled to do whatever they want with no concern for anyone else. Jag off

Jane

It seemed to me if the Porsche driver had parked more centrally in his spot, he still would have a problem. That might have given him another 8-12 inches, maybe, to try and squeeze into his car. The spots were for compact cars, not trucks. Shia had to know how tight it was to fit into that spot considering how close those cars were. Notice his driver side was at the end of the lane, so he didn't have to worry about getting in and out of his truck. If that weren't the case, he never would have parked where he did. He just didn't care, he didn't want to drive around looking for another spot and/or didn't want to get one further from the entrance.

This has happened to me more than once, but I have been lucky enough to be able to get in through the passenger side. I cursed them the whole time I was climbing over the shift, and once left a note asking them to be more considerate when parking their car, but that is all I did. People who park like that, or deliberately straddle the line between spaces, are arrogant jerks. Shia is lucky he didn't park next to someone who would take it out on his truck. I have known a few people who keyed cars for doing stuff like that.

TMZgossip

that's HARVEYs Porsche!!!!!

Jayster

Really simple. Get in Porsche from passenger side, back out, stop, flatten all four of douches truck tires, key his door, then go on your merry way. Lesson learned? Don't be a douche

bagladey

That would have pissed me the f*** off. That's rude, discourteous behaviour even if Porsche-driver is a bad parker. Obviously Shia really is an a**hole.

en Todo Momento!!

what do ya'll want?? it's a big 'compact truck'!! who on earth is gonna wait 40 minutes for a 'random driver' to return to their car so that they can film them???! weirdo.

Rico

Sissy LaBeef is a spoiled arrogant brat, that was incredibly rude to park like that, I don't care if it was a Porsche or a Corolla next to it, that is just plain bloody rude, he has his head up his fundament and needs his precious truck keyed to remind him that he has to share this planet, he does not own it!

Uncle Rufus

Do what I do...FOLD their MIRRORS in! Not damaging, but should PISS'EM OFF! Hee hee hee...

steve schaumburg

Here are the questions:

Who parked first ?
Who is on or over the lines ?

Also I have a separate comment does Handicap Parking mean return carts here in a language other than english. All the simple people who thinks its OK to put their shopping cart in the handicap spot What are you thinking Oh yeah your not thinking about anyone except yourself.

en Todo Momento!!

btw, car drivers are not the most civil and most socially aware of human species...quit fooling yourself PORSCHE DRIVER!!!! really, you should have handed him an award for his behavior you moron, and you probably know it.