Oksana Shows Off Little Lucia

11/11/2010 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before battling Mel Gibson in court in their custody war Wednesday, Oksana Grigorieva spent some time with their rarely-seen-in-public adorable daughter Lucia.

0921-media-removed-britney
Oksana wants the judge to yank overnight visits from Mel.

The dynamic duo's next court date is November 22.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

Sweetheart

sorry Sweetheart, that baby looks exactly like Mel. BTW... all babies heads are disproportionate to their bodies.

Posted at 9:25 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by SayWhat

thats not what i am talkig about i am talking about the heads shape
mel gisns haed is not squared

e doesnt look at lal like mel for the good reaosns sh eis not of mel!
are oyu saying that a 1 year old girl looks like a 54 years old man??
you are sick!

iof she was she will be freakign ugly!

she has nk traits od the Gibsons fmily and hse has balkc eyes do oyu get it?

mel has balck hairs and blue eyes and oks has balck ahirs how ocme she has brown hairs huh??

and sotp saying bs.
you can opcmpare her to the pic of tha taudio guy and ofund even more similarities...

you are all so pathetic!

shiut the fc up or declare that you work for oksana.

who do oyu think that oyu are?? an anthropologist?

Genna

You can see Lucia's widow's peak under her bangs, just like her Daddy.

I do think the way Ox paused at the door was all for show. Maybe the way Ox claims Lucia acts funny after returning from Mel is indicated by her sticking her tongue out at the paparazzi?

Posted at 9:35 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Diane

--------------------------------

Lol! That was so cute. Yes, and it is rather like what daddy (Mel) is thinking about the media as well...only he can't stick his tongue out without it being translated into form of bigoted or misogynist gesture.

kpacota

Yep, Wondering. You can't tell much from a baby picture in this instance. I've seen some parent/child clone combinations that are amusing. This is not one where I think Lucia looks just like Mel.

I don't even see her looking like Ox. What was Mel's comment about her looking like her mother? "Interesting." Funny choice of words there.

kickaboo

The sociopath Oksana isn't fooling anyone with her exploitation tactics of little Lucia. Ox is a succubus.

fuddyduddy

Well, I have to say that my first impression was 'Lucia does not look like Mel.'

Second impression, 'Lucia does not look like either one of them.'

I looked a photos of Mel from his younger years and I do not see a resembelance at all.

Hahaha

Mel's in love with her

All this court stuff is just a formality. He probably has to do it to keep his ex-family's lawyers off his back

He loves Oksana .. you heard the tapes, you read the texts and letters. The only reason he continued phoning was to try to get her to call him back

Have to say, Oksana looks like a very loving mother, and beautiful little girl

I'm beginning to think that being separated from both of them is what has Mel looking so tortured

Posted at 9:12 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Mo

lmfao Oxslut...you still don't get it do you. Wow...I'm not even gonna bother. keep on waiting for him to knock on your door...keep on waiting. the fact is that you are jealous as hell that your daughter gets to cuddle with her dad and you don't get that and never will again! He may have loved you. Unfortunately for him, he did cause you're so good at s&ucking dics but he's been cured big time. THe boat has sailed and you will get money from the court but you'll NEVER get him back...NEVER

middleagedcrazy

Are the soft focus gels on?

I am ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille. Here is a cute baby for my prop (wrangler, did you keep that kid quiet?).

Babies are cute, they will make me more acceptable, every person in the world will see I am sweet and innocent like baby. Can we have a puppy in the shot too? Maybe kittehs?

Dangerous game Nucking Futs, dangerous game.

Tee hee

say what?

Oxy is holding her for dear life because she knows her meal ticket will be taken away from her soon.

kickaboo

Baby Lucia's hair looks awfully straight, just saying.

Genna

Posted at 9:46 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by kickaboo

----------------------------------

I agree, Kick. She is just using Mel's daughter in the most exploitative way...it is shameful.

ketjo

RE:
"Mel's in love with her

Have to say, Oksana looks like a very loving mother, and beautiful little girl

Hope they reconcile. I think she's good for him and now he realizes that more than ever"

Posted at 9:12 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Mo

Oxshanna ..Sweetie .....He ain't coming back....cause you never had him in the first place you were a keep woman , a paid companion in plain language his hired Whore......... the only way you keep him was getting yourself a baby and that didn't even work . Now the only thing he is interested in is that baby and that is why he hasn't stomped you ass in the ground long ago.........You can set and dream your little fantasy of him begging to come back to the day you die but you will still die alone without him or his money.

So go pop some more happy pills and plan some more revenage and go out and finish making a laughing stock of the world of yourself
I would feel sorry for you if I thought you had a consious but you don't so I don't (feel sorry ) for you.

One more thing..... I don't even like Mel Gibson , he has always turned me way off in that way. but dam I sure in the hell don't like what you and your friends are doing to him. I know Malice when I see it and this is it.

You need to talk to your facsualist or whatever you call her cause she doing a pisspoor job on you face.

fuddyduddy

BTW, I also looked at some pictures of Mel's children with Robyn, and there is no resemblance at all there. You figure with the same dad there would be similiarities and I see NONE.

Robyn has dark hair like OG, but the eyes are different.

Genna

well speaking of psychological problems...Scotty/Team Lucia/me I see your ususal rhetoric is taking place...Shouldn't you be catching your private jet back to Fantasy Island ...

Posted at 9:40 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

-------------------------------

ROFLOL!!

V

Fuddy -

Totally an aside - I found this the other day. haven' had time to research if it passed. Thought I would share just in case you want to read and haven't seen it yet.

Who knows, this may be relevant to criminal cases? Personally, I have found more GOOD USEFUL SENSIBLE information from San Diego than San Francisco and LA combined! And I really have been surprised. Are you sticking to statutes or have you been reading any articles or opinions too? Sorry if this is OLD news for you. Maybe someone else will enjoy?

Sweetheart

Actually, you can't tell much from a picture, especially if ears are hidden and a child is wearing a hood.

It may sound mean... but conveniently we have a picture from yesterday of Ox sitting next to The Bodyguard. Look at Bodyguard's face. Look at Lucia's face.

Not saying she's his. But if you were to put match the baby to the daddy, who would you pick? Mel or the Bodyguard? Maybe he was in on the scam much sooner than last May?

Again... nothing in this story makes sense.

Posted at 9:32 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by kpacota

post #7

Posted at 9:40 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by wondering

Very god one kpacota, lolan din owrse its true! lololol

________________________

Posted at 9:40 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

I agree totaly
there s in fct no differences between team oksa, team lucia and mo posts they are doing the same and sayin gthe same sh.it based on their illujsons and desilusions: suporting oksana nad oksans palns while acting like iof they are all objective and wont nbo harm ot nobody.. yeah my arse, and all of the also mo acting like if they want mel gibsons good and liek if they know his feelign versuss oksa and versus lucia and versus this case!! so unlreal!
and all based on they weird ideas and beleive that they know better whats good for Mel gibson, and know for him what he feels and whats true!!
geez!
what idiots they all are and dangerous too!

Mel Gibson feels nohting like this and the situation is very hard for him.
H ewnatnohting ot fdo wiht that skank and he wants nothing ot do with htat baby under those conditins and he dotn want to accept fatherhood
the alone reaosn he odnt say he is not the father now, is because he fear that its going ot destroy his career rtotlay if he does so.

whihc oyu are proving him by oyur freaking stupid posts! so shut the fhck up!!
stupid moroinic poele damwnt
always kill innovcent peopel and make suffer innocent peole"for their own good" yeah!
fhck off and mind oyur own business idiots!