Oksana to Mel:

I'm Movin On ...

With My Career!

11/14/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is close to jump-starting her music career once again with the help of a big-name producer ... but she still has a little unfinished business with Mel Gibson.

1113_oksnana_Mel-EX
Oksana's rep, Steve Jaffe, tells TMZ that Oksana is in talks to work with a major record producer. While Jaffe wouldn't name names -- we're told the producer has worked with the likes of Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and some guy named Michael Jackson.

But Jaffe tells us Oksana is still warring with Mel over her prior works. As we first reported, sources close to Mel say he signed over all his rights to Oksana's music and even sent boxes of CDs back to her house.

Jaffe claims so far ... none of that has happened. Our Mel sources say he has indeed turned over everything.

Check out a song from Oksana's first album, then tell us ...

Shuffle Demon

That's right folks you too can get OxSana Givdakashova's new CD NOW!!! This CD will be available at Skeet Shooting Ranges every where.

Oxsana's new CD is great for increasing those Skeet Shooting target rate of hits. You too can have the Psychological Edge of knowing this CD will be something your dying to hit. Oxsana's new CD includes these hits:

~ Bitchy Woman ~
~ Totally Despicable ~
~ Whiny Sappy People ~
~ You Are So Pitiful To Me ~

And of course you get the secret bonus track written by Mr. Mel Gibson:

~ Thank God And Greyhound She`s Gone ~

Bubba

Thanks for information ladies. Larry King won't really challenge her. She may have even recieved the questions ahead of time. His show usually is live. Why wait until November 22nd? Need time to edit? It'll be fun to watch anyway.

angeleyes

Lots of young people with talent out there folks and she's not one of them! Regardless of what her rep says and the razz ma tazz - no reputable producer who wanted to make money off sales of her music would support her. This is all just PR from her legal team - Horrorwitz & Co. I wouldn't watch the video - once was enough to give me a headache - no point in subjecting myself to more torture.

KoalaBabe

First song for her is weird but with money anyone can be a singer. If she was with Mel she would have a better career I think. Because of all that has happened I think everyone else will think this is just her getting Mels money and making music with it instead.

Posted at 1:29 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by ajp_

Mel invested 5 millions on Oksana's music career and only yielded $17,000.00 USD

Huge loss for Mel company.

Jason

I'd buy that B.I.O.T.C.H.E.S. single from Jersey Shore before I dropped one single cent on this 2 bit money hungry no tallent hooker. Get a real job sister - spreading your legs isn't a real tallent.

kali

I think tmzg pointed it out doesn't air until after her next court appearance? But if the judge wanted a copy of it before hand I'm sure he could get one and question her about it like he did with Poople...

little aussie reader

~ So Crappy Together ~
~ Totally Despicable ~
~ Whiny Sappy People ~
~ You Are So Pitiful To Me ~

And of course you get the secret bonus track written by Mr. Mel Gibson:

~ Thank God And Greyhound She`s Gone ~

Posted at 1:35 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon"

That's hilarious Demon. My favorite would be "Basically it was a gun".

KoalaBabe

Posted at 1:35 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Bubba

Isn't November 22nd the custody hearing on court schedule?

If so, Oksana has this timing to coincides with the hearing in hope to sway Judge opinion?

Manipulative witch.

Shuffle Demon

Hi ya KB... I hope what ever record producer this is has Auto-Tune... Cause once he listens to OxSanity croon the hits he'll need it...like listening to 2 cats screech at each other before they fight...

Shuffle Demon

~ So Crappy Together ~
~ Totally Despicable ~
~ Whiny Sappy People ~
~ You Are So Pitiful To Me ~

And of course you get the secret bonus track written by Mr. Mel Gibson:

~ Thank God And Greyhound She`s Gone ~

Posted at 1:35 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon"

That's hilarious Demon. My favorite would be "Basically it was a gun".

Posted at 1:38 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Bubba
------------------------------------------------------

Maybe we ought to put that down as the second bonus track...lol..

happilywed

For those interested, there's some posting on the latest Lindsay Lohan thread using the nick "Lindsays Friend."
She sounds suspiciously like "sweetheart" did here at the start of her posting about Mel Gibson -- claiming inside information about LiLo, being very aggressive, and using lots of ALL CAPS.

Check it out. Think it's "Lindsays Friend" is "sweetheart?"

Googie

This woman has no talent at all. I sing better than her. Heck, my cat sings better than her.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 1:40 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Lol Shuffle, heard her "Say my name" song and after listening to 1 minute, I have to stopped it.

I was suffering just listening to her singing at least the piano wasn't bad, lol.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 1:43 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Googie
----------------------------------------------------
And you kn ow right now cats everywhere are gathering and having a hissing match about being compared to Oksana and are contacting various animal rights organizations to get them to people for comparing their hissing to OxSanity as they think it's totally unfair, and they are way out of her league and find the comparison totally classless....