« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sammy

At least he's not a rapist a la Kobe.

Kaaka

(!-#)
Some of you need to get OFF TONY PARKER package, He didn't FORCE barry WIFE at knife point to have an affair. the old saying is never so true ..........IT TAKES 2.

Ann

what a jerk.... i like those two togther..... man are DOGS

KERRY J!

DAM, THIS "AFFAIR" REMINDZ ME OF THAT SONG BY "CINDERELLA":

"DON'T KNOW WHAT'CHA GOT.....
TIL IT'S,
GONE!"

DAM TONE!, YOU GONNA MISS "EVA!"

HANG IN THERE GIRL! (EVA.)

YOU TOO BRENT, HANG IN THERE.

Reggie in Atlanta

Yes SOME men are dogs but so are SOME women. Eva L. was married when she and Tony started dating. Karma is mother ------.

Pretty LL

This woman sounds like a real class act. Brent should be happy to be rid of her.

Kaaka

Tony MISTAKE was OWNING up that it was HIS PHONE , He simply should have said it was TIGER WOODS...("=")

KಌT

She should of waited for him to be ready & not force him to marry her. It's her fault for being a dumbass rushing him into something he's not ready for.

calvin Broadus

Check this **** out:

"Their exchanges involve lots of playful banter. “We get the biggest kick out of each other; I just enjoy his company,” she says. “After all these years, he’s my best friend. I want to be with him all the time. People always talk about how hard marriage is, and I’m asking myself, ‘Is it me? Is there something I’m not doing right?’ Because for me, being married to Brent isn’t hard at all!”"

Apparently, not "all" the time:

She is a hot PoA, and it sounds like they started dating early. My guess is that she never got to play the field so a hook-up was inevitable. These kind of chicks fantasize about being with other guys with each passing day.

JLS

Why get married if you want to do this? I don't understand it. Most people know they shouldn't make the committment IF they want to try on others. It's sooooo stupid.

If I date you and you want to do others, fine, I will as well.

If you marry me and make me think I can expect you to do only ME and I catch you doing others, I will make you pay for the humiliation you have heaped on me.

I can tolerate lots of things in life but cheat on me and you are dead meat. And you won't ever forget me for it either.

GO EVA! Get him!

Sara Tschialon

NASTY

JLS

To Tony Parker->

You have NO INTEGRITY. You deserve to be without one of the most beautiful, intellgent women on earth. You won't soon get this chance again.

Didn't you learn anything from Tiger Woods? His life and career are in ruins. I wish you the same demise.

Jen

Erin Barry is an ugly, white trash skank. I'm so sick of women like her giving good women (like me) a bad name. Women these days are such whores. And Tony Parker is butt ugly. Eva can do MUCH better!

joe

Maybe he got tired of seeing his loving wife dress and act sl*tty on her TV show..so he decided to have a little fun on the side.

tippy katz

what's 4 inches long and desperate for attention?
hairclub