'Teen Mom' Amber

Possibly Drunk,

Totally Tone Deaf

11/19/2010 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Amber Portwood isn't just an alleged baby daddy beater ... she's also a song murderer -- 'cause last week the 20-year-old butchered a 3OH!3 hit after admitting (on tape) that she was drunk.

1124_amber_video
TMZ obtained footage of Amber (shot last week) rocking out to the song, "I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby" -- showing a particular penchant for the lyrics, "These children learn from cigarette burns ... fast cars, fast women and cheap tricks."

During the jam session, a stumbling Amber -- who was charged with domestic violence and battery yesterday -- says to the camera, "I'm drunk" ... then moments later says, "Possibly drunk."

Amber should be more careful around cameras -- after all, officials in Indiana have stated that they launched their domestic violence investigation only AFTER they saw her hit her baby daddy on the MTV reality show.

Kay

She is disgusting. Poor Leah doesn't stand much of a chance with this moron raising her.

Nat

So what? She's a girl having fun at home singing with her friend? Everyone is being way to harsh on her!!

Gordie

Are all of today's youth low-lives or just 75% if them?

Gordie

Are all of today's youth low-lives or just 75% if them?

Kelly

The post says Amber s 20 but I thought it was 23...Gary s over 25!

Leslie

She's so classy and such a good role model for her daughter. Idoit of the year!!!!

Kelly

The post says Amber s 20 but I thought it was 23...Gary s over 25!

Posted at 11:15 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Kelly
----------------------------------------------------------------

The 25 may not be correct either. It seems if nothing else they are guilty of being very irresponsible!! Amber more than Gary.

Jamie

please trust me when I say that not all teens in Indiana are getting pregnant, beating their loved ones and drinking. This individual is just showing the lower side to Anderson, IN. Not all of us act this way. She's nothing but trash and the Anderson Police department is doing a great job in this case!

Ronald RayGun

You see what Paris Hilton started! Man I hate her!

Lu

She gets on my nerves...HOWEVER, I am pretty sure more than half of the people making comments has been drunk before the age of 21. Pot calling the kettle black.

Kelly

Wow, Realizing I know entirely too much about thic Amber chic's life!

I wish we could get a really juicy story posted...not Mel or Lindsay though!!

Lu

My bad to my post 27. I meant to say HAVE been drunk before the age of 21

dd

When u are facing serious criminal charges and losing a child she should not be commiting another crime on tape!

Tinalouise

Shouldn't this moron be more concerned with putting her head in some books instead of acting like a drunk fool? She has NO excuse now not to get her GED since the baby is no longer with her...if she wants her baby back she will stop acting like a baby herself and get her **** together, somehow I doubt she gives a ****!!

jlove

I really hope Amber reads this bc I just have to say... I've been following the show she is on and that Gary is a manipulative, irresponsible, and VERY immature young man. Granted, Amber seems lazy at times, but we have to remember that this a TV show that has been heavily edited. I hope Amber hires a good attorney so she is not convicted. She seems to just be a young girl looking for love, had a child at a very young age, and is trying to make the best of her situation. Amber, I hope you keep Gary at a distance. Hopefully he will grow up, but I honestly do not think he will ever change bc his mother is the SAME way. Not to mention that dude who lives with them (I think the step dad). It would make me very angry at times watching the way Gary acted. Driving off, threatening to call CPS on you. He has the maturity level of a 12 year old. Good luck to you Amber, I hope you keep a straight head on your shoulders during your time in the spot light. Leah is adorable too btw.