Oksana's Former Lawyer -- Unmuzzled

11/23/2010 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The one man who can blow the lid off the Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva case may now be unmuzzled ... TMZ has learned.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer

Eric George -- the lawyer who represented Oksana in her mediation with Mel -- is now unchained because Oksana has waived the attorney-client privilege ... TMZ has learned.  It's significant because sources tell us ... Oksana's lawyers have gone to great lengths to keep George quiet.

Oksana submitted a signed declaration to Judge Scott Gordon on November 3, which reads in part, "I have waived attorney-client privilege repeatedly in this declaration."

Here are just some of the issues Sheriff's investigators in the extortion investigation could ask George:

-- How much was Oksana involved in the discussion about money during the mediation
-- Did Oksana try to leverage the tapes in order to secure the $15 million package
-- Why did Oksana say she secretly recorded Mel
-- Did Oksana understand the custody arrangement before she signed the mediation agreement
-- Did anyone ever threaten Oksana with prosecution or deportation if she didn't sign

And there are issues related to the domestic violence investigation as well:

-- Did Oksana ever show George a photo of her with a black eye (i.e., did Oksana Photoshop the picture that is circulating)
-- Did Oksana ever show George a photo of the baby with a bruise, or claim the baby had been injured during the January 6 argument
-- Did Oksana ever tell George that Mel threatened to kill himself, her and the baby
-- Did Oksana tell George who had copies of the tapes during the mediation, which could be a clue in determining who leaked the tapes.

Sources tell us Oksana's team is doing whatever it can to keep George quiet, but if Judge Gordon gives George the all clear to speak to authorities .... it could have a significant impact on the custody case and the investigations.

Who'sThat

Does OG hope that George would perjure for her b/c she is so lovely, he just cannot help himself?

fuddyduddy

On second thought...I'm confused!

Why did OG waive attorney-client privilege on November 3, but OG's team is trying to keep Eric George quiet. I don't get it? Eric George was also subpoenaed by OG's team for the November 15, so what is this all about? I am really confused here. What happened--was OG's team initially willing to have Eric George testify, but now they have changed their mind? What in the world????

dee

I feel a my lawyer was not working in my best interest and now I will bash Mr. Gibbson interview comming up.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

What?

Makes no sense. If she 'I have waived attorney-client privilege repeatedly in this declaration' then why are her lawyers upset? This makes no sense.

fuddyduddy

JustSaying--are you reading this? What are your thoughts?

Mel

Aww, a dumb c?

LMAO! EVERYONE on the Internet knows that the most disgusting posters around are the Mel Gibson fans on TMZ.

Sorry that you're "man" is a loser!!!

A gold-digger has taken him down. It doesn't get worse than that!

moussemaker

@ fuddyduddy: Don't be confused. Just don't believe what TMZ writes about what "sources" told them.
The only sentence in the whole article that matters is:

All the other stuff is typical Team Mel crap.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Is it possible that she needed to sign the declaration to allow her lawyers to subpoena him? Fud? Shyone?

Annie

Isn't the line "I'm just a poor russian girl, i did not understand what i was signing" or was it "They forced me to sign that"

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Aww, a dumb c?

Sorry that you're "man" is a loser!!!

A gold-digger has taken him down. It doesn't get worse than that!

Posted at 3:33 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by Mel

See? Starts smelling like an Ox.

KikiStillInOttawa

On second thought...I'm confused!

Posted at 3:31 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by fuddyduddy
______________

No you're not Confused, your Fuddyduddy silly! ;o)

It is quite odd isn't it. In the US can you limit waiving of attorney-client privilege , or is it an all or nothing thing? That is to say can one say "I will waive it for this piece of information, that bit of information but nothing else"?

Mike

She's in jail without anything he has to say, his statements would just be statistics in an already huge amount of evidence. She had decided to leverage authority over him by way of threats prior to the creation of the tapes. The tapes are an expression of a crime that was already in the process of being committed. She was holding his child away from him for many months under her terms.
The terms of child custody were already set by her before she made the tapes. It has been suggested that the tapes were the best thing that could ever happen to Mr. Gibson and that declaration may proof correct if it is determined that the tapes were made to increase stress on an already developed method of persuasion.

I know many of you hate me here but please examine what I have suggested.

anitab

Aww, a dumb c?

Sorry that you're "man" is a loser!!!

A gold-digger has taken him down. It doesn't get worse than that!

Posted at 3:33 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by Mel

He is not down yet, he is still standing straight up.

She on the other end is digging deeper in her ********. with all her lies.

fuddyduddy

****CORRECTION****
****Should read below--November 10 hearing; not November 15****

On second thought...I'm confused!

Posted at 3:31 PM on Nov 23, 2010 by fuddyduddy

KikiStillInOttawa

GAWD I hate those freaking pistachio advertisements that pop up anytime I click 'next 15 comments'!!!!!