Tiger and Rachel -- Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot

12/22/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel may ring in the New Year with the man who gave her the best present of 2010 -- $10 million -- and it's all thanks to Donald Trump.

Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel

TMZ has learned ... both Rachel and Tiger Woods have been invited to Donald's annual New Year's Eve bash at his Mar-a-Lago mega-estate in Florida.

As for Tiger, Donald tells TMZ, "I did invite him.  I'm the only guy who has tried to defend him."

Rachel, as usual, is a little more complicated.  She has a "blind date" with a guy in the New York fashion industry whom Donald invited, and Rachel is coming as the plus one.

Donald tells us, "She's absolutely welcome."

As for Tiger, Donald says he may or may not come.  On the other hand, it's a good place to meet chicks.

Ana

First.... I always wanted to be first...LOL!! On the other hand this should be interesting!!

Throwback kid

They deserve each other, Tiger and Rachel are both selfish disgusting people

puddinpie

Tiger is super rich and this probably does not excite him like it would the average Joe. Now if you invite the average Joe to this New Years Eve Bash -- it would be like OMG!

Pinky

"Should old acquaintance be forgot?" To answer your question: yes.

LAWRENCE

Out of the three people pictured I can't figure out who's more disgusting although I think I would pick Trump. He's as sleazy as they come and his "wife" is just one sicko for even selling out for the money as she has to touch his old junk. Just disgusting.

BlancheDevereaux

I hope Tiger and Rachel work things out and get together.

James

I live down the road from Mar Lago, I'm going to buy a camera right now!

How much is TMZ going to pay for pics? Rent is due. Smile Tiger.

Almost

Fugly, Fugly, FUGLY woman!!! She is very lucky for sure, but still FUGLY!

James

If you post first, and then comment about being first, you might be a Dbag.

Rocco

May it be a beach house that unfortunately falls into the ocean on New Year's Eve, taking all possible future stories about these people with it.

boner

I agree with FUGLY as anything!!! Even with all the cosmetic surgery she has had. She is still Fugly, But I would love to go to that party!!! Go Tiger Invite me with you please.

jus-sayin

love to be a fly on one of those walls...hehe

tigress

Trump is just a Madam in disguise. For years he has hosted parties to hook up wealthy old men with hot babes for his own agenda.

Janet

Could you get any lower Donald?

Kari

I wish these old acquaintences would be forgot by TMZ---neither one of them is interesting to anyone anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments