'Rock of Love' Finalist

Jailed for Pimp Cup Attack

12/29/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the chicks Bret Michaels dissed on "Rock of Love Bus" has just begun a 6-month stint behind bars for unleashing a bloody attack on another woman with a pimp chalice ... TMZ has learned.

1228-brittanya_ocampo_EXM_LRG

25-year-old Brittanya O'Campo checked into Ventura County Jail in California yesterday ... after pleading guilty to felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor battery for an incident back in 2008.

Law enforcement sources tell us the deadly weapon was a "pimp cup" -- à la Lil' Jon.

In fact, we're told the woman on the receiving end of O'Campo's pimp smack was so busted up ... she needed several stitches to close the wounds.

Brittanya -- who clearly spent some time on her eyebrows before her mug shot -- twittered a goodbye note to her fans ... saying, "I will be locked up for 6 monthes [sic]. I can only get PostCards, no letters or packages."

0720_mugshot_footer

LollieBluCaliToo

nice "dimples"...hahahahaaa
how white-trashy looking!

Saintsgirl

Where's Punisher to save her now? He was there everytime she took a dump on I Love Money. Was it his pimp cup she used since he thinks he's all that? hahaha

Celeb Gossip Addict

Well we all knew her pimp hand was strong. She's a serious rough neck. Jail will be a walk in the park for her.

Ozzie X

She seemed regretful violent act on Charm School but only time will tell if she'll straighten her act up. I hope she takes those 6 months to do some self-reflection.

Amy

WTF is in her face?! Did she mistake her face for a pincushion?

Bubbles The Chimp

Good. This wannabe gangster skank was violent on the TV show. I remember her being a totally useless violent wh*re.

me not you

I'm not up on my seedy underworld lingo - do I even want to know what a 'pimp chalice' is? I think I'll pass. It's too hot out to be a douchebag.

SURFCOWBOY

YO 818 BELONGS IN THE 818, VALLEY PEOPLE PLEASE STAY IN THE VALLEY K?
Same with 909, 949, stay yourselves over there. Valley people have no respect or class.
Violent chicks like her are a disgrace to society! Hey bretana, take that sh** outta your face, seriously and go back to the valley kook!

Shread

Finally there is real evidence that women are worse than men when it comes to violence. The jealous rage that women often show is never portrayed in any of the media outlets. It's finally coming to light how so many women abuse men and its usually the man who gets all the blame. Thank God for Reality TV to prove how nasty, jealous, envious and VIOLENT women can be when they get to that point.
Men beware of these pigs that think they can push us around.
If any woman ever raised her hands to me it would KNOCK her The F%#K OUT without giving it a second thought!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

As Marcia from Rock of Love would say:

SHE IS A TOTAL HOT MESS.

I feel for her kid though............ please grow up Brittanya

Bubbles The Chimp

Nice eyebrows,'Consuela'. She will look even uglier when she takes out those piercings and has hideous hole scars on the sides of her face. Girls who do that type of piercing are idiots to begin with.

mikey