'Teen Mom' Released from Jail

12/28/2010 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Amber Portwood has just been released from an Indiana jail ... TMZ has learned.

1228_amber_TMZ

Portwood walked out of the jail with a woman who appears to be her mother.

Portwood was locked up yesterday -- when she was arrested and charged with felony domestic battery for allegedly beating up her baby daddy in front of their daughter.

According to the police report filed with the court, Amber acknowledged that her violence was true anger and not staged for the TV show.

One of the officers notes in the report that there were "multiple violent and physical fights between [Amber and Gary]" in which Amber punched, slapped and kicked him.

In the outtakes that were not aired on the MTV show, the baby is clearly in the room watching the violence, according to the police report.

Portwood has since pled not guilty to the charges.

dd

All I can say is Gary has the patience of a Saint, he stood there and let her pummel him then when she didn't get the reaction she wanted she kicks him in the back to try to make him fall down the stairs. Wild horses couldn't have gotten me off of her after that.

becky

I saw the entire show with both of them... I would have bi**ch slapped him also!!! He pushed and pushed her to the breaking point so as far as I'm concerned he got what he was looking for. I'm disappointed in her for giving it to him. He does not deserve the "oh poor him" attitude and once he grabbed up her little girl which she had full custody of and walked out the door with her and kept her for a few days... I would have had him arrested instead of slapping him... that was her only mistake.

John Refermat

I hope they put you back in jail. It is not right to hit you partner. If it is your wife or husband or your girlfriend or boyfriend. Her Boyfriend showed the restraint of a saint after her brutal UNPROVOKED beating of him. The judge should show that the law works both ways. That the law should protect anyvody male or female who is assaulted by a uncontrolable phychotic animal. No man or women deserves to be treated like that.

Kristen

All I have to say is that Amber needs to stop being trashy! She has a baby she needs to step up and put first before she puts her sex "addition" first. I feel so bad for that baby. She doesn't need to be in Amber's possession! And for all the guys that want to be with her because they think they will get famous from their 15 min on Teen Mom, GET REAL! You look as stupid as she does!

GBeach

If HE had hit HER you supporters would be all over him damning him to hell. You people need to realize that abuse is abuse - no matter who is dishing it out and who is taking it.

I say the little skank needs to be put in jail for her crime; you know HE would be!

Kristen

And Another thing... there are more people who deserve the fame for what they can do not for people who obviously try to put their self in situations to try to gain the fame. I give props to the teens that put everything behind them to do the best they can to raise their kids. Macy is probably the most real one on the show, and she does put her kid first. Thank God for Catelynn and Tyler, they've done something that would be so hard, maybe amber should have thought about going that route.

Have a Green Day

When they asked her if she had a job, she said, " I am a television star and I make $280,000 a year."

sem

Why are these "Teen Moms" being made into celebrities? This is just wrong in so many ways.

Fred Farkel

Folks??

I hates ta break the news to you all.

But our daughters?? Your daughters, my daughters, his daughters, her daughters - they all want to behave like maniacs.

And now... many of them do just that.

Because apparently... it's what you do in the year 2010.

suzmac33

Glad to see she realized she is not on Jersey Shore and stopped fake baking 24/7. Clearly she is on drugs. As a recovered addict, I see the tell-tale signs. She needs rehab STAT. Poor Leah.

Anthony

Who Cares!!!!!!! why should we care about her she a nobody just like all the teens on TV.this makes me sick there are tons of teens out there with kids and there not on tv but once MTV puts it on TV we everybody tunes in not me cause i don't want my niece thinking its ok to have kids. here a thought MTV put Music videos bace or take away the name "MTV"

karen dapello

Never watched this show but must say I'm not surprised, these are kids having kids with their parents' blessings, and when the pressures of being forced to grow up over night are too much for teens to handle, they blow up, just like any other kid. it's a shame that it keeps being shown on TV and that other teen parents, whom shall remain nameless, are now teen parent advocates. what a joke.

peter

if it was a boy hitting a girl the dude would still be in jail

Jean

It's good to see a night in the pokey didn't disturb her manicure any.

dee

LOL they have episodes of the show where she's hitting him...lmao lock her up!!!!He will have custody with her ignorant self.....Way to go mommy!!!!!!