'Teen Mom' Farrah -- Baby, She Looks Good

1/7/2011 3:25 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With an orange glow and a bikini in Orlando on Friday, Farrah Abraham looked more like a cast member of the "Jersey Shore" than "Teen Mom."

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
For this 19-year-old, GTL means gyno, tan, labor.

Kelsie

Are you kidding me? ...she WOULD get a boob job. What a nice gift from MTV.

Vault101

Why are we making these people famous? not going to call her names or anything, but this just seems like the worst reason for any one to become famous.

MP

It's 65 degrees in Orlando, that's not bikini weather.

what He said

She still has a belly curve where it should be flat

HarryPalms

Jersey Shore? All of those girls look like the skkanks they are. This one looks good... quite good... not a skkankk in sight, even if she is one.

Here she looks like I could make her a mom again.

Alexandra

She still has a belly curve where it should be flat

Posted at 11:40 AM on Jan 7, 2011 by what He said

um... actually a stomach (belly) should not naturally be flat... just saying..

And i know how you people are on here. No, I am not fat!! im very petite, but I also know about the human body and know that she is very small and to comment that she still has a belly curve is ridiculous. I dont even like the girl, but cooome on! Get real!

virgo

wow i can't believe she caved and got implants

Tinalouise

Ha..someone got a boob job with the money she made being a Teen Mom. Hopefully she saves some of it for her little girl.

CC

Another bad boob job gone wild! Yuck!

Tinalouise

Should have got a nose job instead...

Anon E Mouse

Holy crap.
I have always thought she was hot and wanted her, but now more than ever.
Damn, she is smoking.

crabbygirl81

I think her body looks great after having a kid.

Francie

Ironic that I have read comments in the past about this girl that she is the next Casey Anthony and here she is in Casey's hometown.

texasknight1

Thats an indication of the teen mom.. cry and whine pretend everything is for the child.. yet she needs her "cut" also.

sorry this is seriously developing a culture of kids using babies to get things out of life....

how pathetic and sad and just plain greedy and self-centered these young females are doing this.

how come we dont see these chicks getting normal jobs and pap pics of them going to work on a daily basis.. but no.. you have here.. its january and im walking around in a bikini.. look at me..

talk about vanity these youngsters have these days..look at me... look at me.. go to facebook and look at me some more.

each generation has their thing.. so be it.. i find this generation.. odd and disappointing.

MTV is the evil twin of Disney... remember that.

Slutty Whores Rock

I hope she likes the smell of brown paper, she's gonna have a lot of bags over that face.