« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brandi Favre -- Reaching Out to Brett

1/14/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brandi Favre still has a "very close" relationship with her famous older brother -- and TMZ has learned she plans on reaching out to Brett Favre for help in the wake of her meth arrest.

Brandi Favre and Brett Favre

According to Brandi's attorney Richard Dymond -- who also happens to be a Favre family friend -- Brandi still talks to Brett on a "regular basis" and will be turning to the NFL star for guidance.

Dymond tells us despite Brandi's past brushes with the law -- she's never been convicted of a "serious crime" ... and insists, "Brandi is a good person."

As we previously reported, Brandi and 4 other people were arrested in Mississippi this week after cops claim they were operating a meth lab in an upscale neighborhood. Brandi is due back in court in February.

So far, no comment from Brett's camp.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kp

Brett is going to give her good advice, Keep the cameras away

spike

Brett, I think your wife was cheating on you with the looks of that one. And to think I was never going to see a Troll in my life !

pattycake

"and will be turning to the NFL star for guidance."

Guidance = $$$ for bail, lawyers, rehab.

Lewy

That woman is butt-ugly.

c

People make mistakes but operating a METH lab? Sorry but you have to be pretty s***my to participate in something like that. And the only thing she's turning to Brett for is his cash and his army of high-priced lawyers.

Amy

The sad thing is, she has a 3 year old daughter...

jc

She will be asking for "guidance" read money.

Ya Mon

She looks like she's on Snickers bars, not Meth look how obese she is!

Kim

Now we know why his yr before last was so good and why he stunk this yr.Meth takes a toll on you.And I dont care if you dont like me but there is alot of rich and famous people on meth.I dont know for a fact hes EVER done it but it wouldnt surprise me either.

demonopie

I love the way people react with understanding and kindness to stories like this. Not!

Bubbles The Chimp

Does 'FAVRE' mean 'No Lips' in French?

Mississippi vunderboy

OMG I used to hang with this girl back in the day when she was a whole lot cuter and before she started getting out of control..and that area they are calling upscale is called diamonhead,ms and it's kinda built around a golf course that sucks and upscale it definitely is not just because the houses are slighter nicer and the street names are based on the islands of hawaii..puhleez the meth still gets cooked up in the bathtub of the "upscale" condo...

surebet

Sure Brandi is reaching out to Bret: Bail money, attorney, and a NEW STAKE to get another METH LAB STARTED!

Harpie

I'd like to nominate the Favre family for White Trash Family of the year...

Hisjules