Christina Milian

Settles Dog Attack Lawsuit

1/15/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian's dog just became a very expensive best friend -- because the R&B princess just had to write a big settlement check to a guy who allegedly got bitten by her pooch.

0114_christina_milian_EX_TMZ-01
As TMZ first reported, Milian was sued by a neighbor, Leo Skolion, who claimed Milian's dog got loose back in 2008 and bit "a huge chunk" out of the back of his arm.

According to court docs filed last week, Milian agreed to fork over a $55,000 settlement to Skolion.

The next time Christina tells that dog to roll over ... you better believe that dog will roll over.

Jackie

Nice....Listen learned.

Jackie

oops!!...i guess i need to get some sleep....lol....Sorry I meant Lesson Learned.

Barrenger smith

didnt know she was coming out with a new album...try going to Rhapsody they would have samples of her new album songs.

STARR C

She's so Gorgeous

Tammy

You mean he was bitten by her dog 3 yrs ago and he only JUST filed papers in court LAST WEEK????? Really? That's crazy

exon

stolen photos and videos with Christina Milian here

Michael

Tammy, can you read? The article says the papers that were filed were about the settlement. If you knew anything about the legal system you'd know that every aspect of a legal case has filings. Duh.

the-perfect-dog.info

I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to reach my goals. I definitely enjoy reading all that is posted on your blog.Keep the aarticles coming. I liked it!

Marcus smith

I ask u that how to settle this dog
South Beach Java

Schwenk smith

I am so sad that dog attack this model.Firstly how to settle and care this dog?
OPC
Factor

grama smith

she is less knowledge about settle and care the dog.Firstly how to care and settle this dog?
Pure Acai Select