« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Denver Broncos Star -- The Dreaded Mug Shot

1/18/2011 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the mug shot of Denver Broncos running back Laurence Maroney -- who was arrested in St. Louis on weapons and drug charges late Monday night.

Laurence Maroney Mug Shot

Maroney -- a star running back for the Denver Broncos -- was allegedly high on drugs while in possession of a firearm.

Maroney's rep insists he had a permit to carry the weapon -- and has since been released from jail.

0118_laurence_maroney_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

geowhiz

Snoop Dog's long-lost cousin?

fran

@ #4 and #5 and #9 - I knew you guys wouldn't disappoint me on the racist comments! Keep 'em comin'!!

Posted at 11:24 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by balanced

oh for heavens sakes grow up...I dont care what color he is , his hair looks ridiculous, and getting high and carrying a gun is a nasty danerous thing, to be doing.. why do this guys that have it so good act so dam stupid . stop blaming others for your own mistakes.

fran

@#10 (Flower) - no, I'm just used to seeing them whenever a black celebrity is involved. We get the usual (monkey, gorilla, can't we move this to ebony tmz, hood rat, etc.) comments.

Just a lil' sarcasm since I knew they were coming...

well balanced, I dont think you take the time to read properly then. try reading on some white celebs sometime, they get no better treatment from us for stepping out of line and doing stupid things than anyone else...or are you just looking for things blame whites for

karlew

It's his hair, he can wear it anway he wants. Next time I suggest a little flip at the ends and maybe a barrette.

balanced

@N.O. Lady - (i'm literally laffin out loud) - I like your humor. But you know the "He be innocent" & the "how that be racist" comments are lil' digs at how blacks talk. Let's call it like it is. Do you always use those type of comments when talking about ALL celebs? I know you were trying to be funny...I get it. But yeah, let's be honest sweetie...

sprinklefriend

wow, pippi longstockings!

probably the most feminine male mugshot yet...

balanced

Posted at 11:41 AM on Jan 18, 2011 by fran

I didn't say you were racist or that his hair didn't look ridiculous, or that getting high offa weed wasn't stupid (although a lot of you holier-than-thou posters smoke weed too). My point was that calling him a gorilla and a hood rat and some other stuff is a bit racist.

@fran - who's blaming whites for anything? You went off the deep end hun. I never mentioned white people, mexicans, asians, etc. I just jokingly said that I knew the racist comments were coming...and they did!!! So how's that blaming whites for whatever you're saying we're blaming you for? Don't be so defensive!!

scott

TMZ this guy is far from being a star running back in Denver. He isn't even the starting running back you ****ing morons.

DenVan

Newsflash: Pipi Longstocking becomes trendy new celebrity stylist!

DenVan

Newsflash: Pipi Longstocking becomes trendy new celebtrity stylist!

camaguey

The recruiters, those who look for good athletes, do they zero-in on good runners, bullies that can run through barricades like...uh...policemen pointing guns at them and if they get through successfully, then they get picked for a team?

stu

Whoopie Goldberg wanna be.

FLOYD PINK

I just pasted him, he's da Biotch on da sign in front of Wendy's!

Elaine

What's with that crappy hair don't???? He looks like the horse's ass. Guilty of fashion sense.

wvmama

just how stupid are these grossly over paid idiots. Does playing football entitle you to do what ever you want. Legal or not. Vick the ****, Rothenraper, L.T., and on and on! They do the crimes, but don't do the time!!