Jwoww BLOCKS Nude Photo Release

1/19/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Several naked photos of Jwoww will remain under lock and key -- at least temporarily -- after a judge ruled that her ex-boyfriend has no legal right to distribute the images ... TMZ has learned.

Jwoww Nude Photos

A NY judge made the decision after Jwoww argued the nude pics were taken by her ex-BF Thomas Lippolis without her permission "while she was under the effects of pre-surgical and post-surgical anesthesia" back in February 2010.

Lippolis argued that Jwoww was "always a willing participant and always gave consent." He also claimed that releasing the photos wouldn't harm Jwoww's reputation because she had previously "expressed her desires to pose in Playboy."

But for now, the judge sided with Jwoww -- which means the pics must stay off the market ... for the time being.

The case is scheduled for arbitration -- where a final decision on the pics will be made.

brown dynamite

I'd def want to see those pics....

MP

The guy's a jerk, let this be a lesson to his future girlfriends.

missbella

#2 - you're right, you can tell this guy is a jerk just from that one episode when he freaks out like a spoiled little baby after finding some other guy's phone number in her phone book.

rico

Just another tanned whore with fake tits. Who cares?

Brian

Wow,

you've gotta dig down pretty far to come out from under an even lower rock than that I-sore, I mean Jersey Shore, skank.

Sassy

He's an a-hole. Period. She asks you, her then boyfriend or close friend, to get shots of her pre and post operation and you think that just becauses she posed for Playboy, it gives you the right to sell them? Who is he kidding with that line of bull sh_t?

No excuse. He's doing it for money and cause they broke up. He's a bitter pig!

Jackie

Another whore....I am sick and tired of SOME girls or women who remove their clothes and pose for nudity in front of their partners....and after complain that their pix are leaked or stolen or gonna be exposed on net. Hmm....Don't wanna be exposed then keep your clothes on. Didn't your mom tell you to not trust anybody? PEOPLE CAN BACK STAB YOU AT ANYTIME.

the truth

ummm I'm sick of looking at plastic. i think we all seen them .just round plastic crap. not to excited about that

MacGuffin

Without those big fake +2's she would be a fry cook at McDonald's.

I'd like to see her naked, but I'm guessing Jwoww has some serious stretch marks and surgical scars. Why else would she turn down the supposed $400,000 deal to shoot for Playboy? They can airbrush out pretty much anything.

cochino

thank you your honor.

Now I can finish my lunch!

Ally

What a jerk. I can't even believe this case would take this long to figure out. Has our respect for privacy, integrity, and human decency gone out the damn window? What the hell is wrong with our country that a woman can't ensure that naked pictures of her are not distributed without her consent. It's not that hard to decide. If any judge decides in Tom's favor, JWOWW should sue the judge. Sick of this garbage. BTW, Tom, good luck with your future girlfriends...that is if you can find any. A*hole!

Poor Mark

... Like she has standards. HA!

Let those puppies loose! - its only a matter of time anyway

Areader

Good for JWOWW!

Elizabeth

If I want to see a naked man, I will go to chip n dales!

funshine_1989

Ugh! Jwoww ex is a PIG!
He isn't over her, I mean who would? The girl is a BOMBSHELL!! Like why now? all of a sudden he's coming out with these pics. Like of course it's for money and it shows what type of guy he is PATHETIC.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments