'Jersey Shore' Cast

We're Goin' to Italy!!!

1/25/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The entire "Jersey Shore" cast is finally getting THE BOOT -- because we're told the plan is to shoot Season 4 in Italy!

Jersey Shore Italy

Sources connected to the show tell us they will be scouting locations in Italy -- similar to the way they did it in Miami -- to find the right locale.

One source connected with the show says they've already lined up some of Vinny's Italian relatives to host the "Jersey" crew for an authentic Guadagnino dinner.

And we're told ... two months ago execs began working on getting visas for the cast and crew.

Of course, the whole thing is contingent on whether the Italian government lets them in the country!!

UPDATE: MTV just confirmed our story ... Italy's the place!  Arrivederci!

alix

hmm..... lol no comment

joli

I dont think that jersey shore should go to Italy because it will give the wrong impression of Americans. I think they would have more fun in Las Vegas.

Nana

Wen the cast goes 2 italy nd they c how retarted the cast is italy will want them 2 leave

aka mr psycho

THEY SHOULD SEND THEM TO MEXICO, CHIHUAHUA,JUAREZ WILL GIVE THEM A GOOD WELCOME LOL HAHAHAHA.

jess

I LOVE JERSEY SHORE. I dont care if they seem fake, they're funny. I am from New Zealand and you guys are just haters. Dont watch it then if you dont like it. I LOVE JERSEY SHORE!!!! Especially Pauly D & Vinnie :)

Jessica

Everyone that has rude comments to say about jersey shore, ya must realllllyyyy care about this show because you guys take your sweet time to write about how much you "dislike or hate" Jersey Shore. I love jersey shore its entertaining and its reality tv wether its fake or not its entertaining <3 and i love it cant wait for season 4 (:

NELL

I THINK ALL YOU MOTHE FFFFFF ARE ABUNCH OF ****ING HATERS LET THE JERSEY SHORE CREW AND JOY THEMSELVES JUST CUZ THEY MAKING MONEY MORE THAN YALL STOP HATING

ronnie mcflottie

hey

geg

they are too ugly for ibiza

Everybunnysacritic

Pretty clever way of getting them to leave the U.S. if you ask me!

Roman Warrior

Some of these people are not Italian Americans and why are they going to Italy. Italian people are very smart and the jersey shore cast are dumb. Stay in the U.S no one wants you here

jpcs94

So many hateful comments! People crack me up. These are just young kids and like all other races in America....all they think about is booze and sex. The boys think the women are sluts if they put out and bitches if they don't. You can't win with this generation. But they do make us older folks laugh!!!

Mimi

Mike is a effing UGLY mother I swear!!! I would love for his ass to go to Italy so that all the beautiful woman out there can treat his ass like the ugly atomic bomb he is!!!! He is SOooooooooOoo jealous of Ronnie it's pathetic. He will say and do anything to hurt Ronnie.... And so Sammi got a new jewelry line.... Watch Out Sammi cause he's jealous of anyone who is better than his UGLY ASS.... Ewwww MIKE your sooo UGLY your a LOSER!!!!

Dream C

The Italians are going to eat these boys alive. The Italian women will not so eaily be smushed. The women will get the most attention as the Italian men are aggressive. Leave Sammi in the USA as she is pathetic and ruins the show, enough of her drama already. Snooki needs to get to the gym and drop a few pounds before departure. Jwow needs some achne medicine before they arrive.

THE REAL BUBBLES THE CHIMP

STFU!! You ain't Italian! If you were you wouldn't be running your mouth the way you are. I like how you pick out the "commercialized American" points of the mafia. The mafia wouldn't waste their time screwing with the cast of little ol' Jersey Shore. It's funny how your morons, who don't watch the show, find the time to scower the internet looking for ways you can bash a show. Don't you all have anything better to do? Entertainment is entertainment. I don't watch the show and I don't have a need to jump online and make it my goal to waste my time talking about it. Get a ****ing life. Haters are haters no matter what but we be gettin' paid so......STFU!!!