'Jersey Shore' Cast

We're Goin' to Italy!!!

1/25/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The entire "Jersey Shore" cast is finally getting THE BOOT -- because we're told the plan is to shoot Season 4 in Italy!

Jersey Shore Italy

Sources connected to the show tell us they will be scouting locations in Italy -- similar to the way they did it in Miami -- to find the right locale.

One source connected with the show says they've already lined up some of Vinny's Italian relatives to host the "Jersey" crew for an authentic Guadagnino dinner.

And we're told ... two months ago execs began working on getting visas for the cast and crew.

Of course, the whole thing is contingent on whether the Italian government lets them in the country!!

UPDATE: MTV just confirmed our story ... Italy's the place!  Arrivederci!

John

I go 2 Italy every year b/c my parents r from there and I now for a fact this is goin 2 be great. I just hope they dont stay in one place, thay would seem boring. I like them to see the clubs in Rome and Sicily. Vinny is from Sicily so im assuming they will be going there. Great job MTV. And also, people wont really now who they are.

John

hopefully they'll stay there.

miss bella

Oh my goodness...I can't believe all of these haters posting such negative comments. First of all, these people are kids...more power to them for having fun...either you wish you were them or you weren't "getting it in" when you were their age and you're jealous. I bet your kids wish they could be them so please stop hating. The target audience is not miserable old people so don't watch it. They are rock stars to their age group. I personally think their show is pretty funny....I'm an 2nd generation Italian-American and I take no offense to them whatsoever...and yes, it's a show...so stop hating, get your GTL on and start smooshing...maybe then you'll lighten up!

ally

my goodness you guys are HATERS!!!!!! get a life, let them live theirs!

Angie

Get over yourselves. The Jersey Shore crew are nice friendly people who will be very nice when in Italy. Yes, they like to party. So do millions of others their age ALL OVER THE WORLD!

If you're afraid of how we in the US look to foreign countries, look at all the Tea Partiers and freaks with guns. Other countries and their people look at us as barbarians clutching to guns and killing each other.

The Jersey Shore kids are fine and they'll be celebrated by masses of Italian fans the minute they land in Rome. I hope they have a GREAT time and maybe Vinny and Pauly will meet a couple of real nice Italian girls to give the wife treatment to.

slimmery

here's a related video Watch FULL online via free streaming --- http://bit.ly/fHAp5N

or alternate stream

Lindsbinds

Okay, some of you people are crazy, these kids are just doing what every 21-30 year old does when they go out and party. They are loving life and making money while doing it, why not? They even hit up the gym daily at the same time. They are hysterical to watch. C'mon lighten up and get off the couch and hit the gym yourself.

Etruscan

LoL .Yes bring then to us ,hahaha ,please not in a littel city , but florence , rome or milano..for the partys.
And then day trips in littel villages hahahahaha.
i sure the giudettes come have moore sex as the guidos :)
unless they mess up whit al the usa students we have here ;
Ciaooooooo i love this show ;

lous

one way ticket

xeris

Dear Italy,
I'm Sorry
Love,
the other 49 states

Ragazza

LOL, I already see them getting cussed out in italian..putana!!

emo baby

i cant wait to see how dis season turns out ive seen all da sesons so far still watchin and i wanna see whos gonna mess up fist.

Rocko

Let them mouth off to some Sicilians......that I'll watch. LOL

Gina

maybe it we are lucky, they will never come back to Jersey!!!!! They are disgusting and a disgrace.

Reality

So many HATERS, but I bet you were all part of the 8.9 MILLION viewers who tuned in to Jersey Shore last Thursday. This country is extremely entertained by idiocy and so is led by it. The cast is getting a 4th season and a trip to Italy only because their ratings are off the charts. Not to mention MTV and some of the JS cast are making millions with endorsements so you think MTV would give a rat's kaboos if the show's ratings sucked? Look Am Idol they rode the "William Hung" idiocy train as far as they could. He even came out with his own CD. You think Am Idol didn't get a cut from that? So stop hating cause you weren't one of the ones casted on Jersey Shore.