Kelsey and Camille Will Divorce Today

2/10/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer and Camille Grammer will be divorced Thursday ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Kelsey and Camille Grammer Divorce

As TMZ first reported, Kelsey's lawyer asked the judge to grant an immediate divorce decree, leaving the property settlement issues for a later date.  The judge did not issue a divorce decree at a hearing last week because certain issues had not been resolved.

But we've learned lawyers for both Kelsey and Camille have now agreed on all the prerequisites for an immediate divorce, and the judge will issue the decree today.

The divorce decree will allow Kelsey to marry his girlfriend Kayte Walsh according to plan -- by the end of this month.

0709_split_footer

Fidel's niece

Dumbass!
And Kayte, will be wife - number 4?

Imallright

His early life is something none of us would want to go thru
That said
He should give her millions in cash one lump pmt. Then next year she can give half back (or more)
In taxes
I want to see her face when she writes that check
I think he wanted to feel real boobs

simon

I am ok with it all, just totally puzzled about the mad dash back down the aisle. He is in love, ok, well, then give it some time. If she loves you she will still be around. I mean, seriously, how insecure can one be? Ugh, obviously insecure enough to give away half of his next fortune when marriage number four fails....sad...

gutsygirl

Oh, the irony of him playing a shrink all those years. He is sitting on the wrong side of the desk.

jen

Who cares? what have these two contributed to society????

Lisa

I did not like Camille on BHHW, but damn...the way Kelsey did her I hope she cleans his bank account OUT! He is such a dumbazz.

carly

KG is ugly........there ain't enough money or whiskey to do that.....hahahahaha!

Imallright

#15. Take your meds or up the dose. Seriously

c stang

so you have the money. where was the love? after 25 years of best friends@marriage,i'm now in the funk! my husband left.what will i do?i will moveforward. i was too good for him!!!!so are you.

RonBurgundy

I heard that at the courthouse Camille pooped in her pants again.
I bet that she's pooping right now.

bring back recent posts

FIRST POSTER...she ONLY married him because of his money....and ...wouldn't it be nice if he finds TRUE LOVE? ..I hope next wife is the real deal...

MaRiHeRnAnDeZ

ITS ABOUT TIME! How much longer was he going to put up with her and her gold digger tactics? He deserves to live a calm life. If he's happy then who friggin cares? I don't understand why ppl insist on trash talking him. Let him be. I'm just happy he's over with the gold digger.

Horndog

Why is TMZ posting photos of male mannequins? Wait, what? No way.

jackson

Could two people be more revolting? He, the cross-dressing conservative who sits in front of Fox News all night preferring to dream about Bill OReilly than to boff his reptilian wife, and she, the nasty, obnoxious, talentless, self-important, ex-Sinemax star, airing her dirty laundry in any venue with that weird, neurotic giggle of hers. Good luck to the new wife. Remember to bring an extra thong on the honeymoon.

6one9

To #2````NO pre nup```` douche`bag is ``` in LURVE!! Gimme a frigging break! Hope she like men who dress up all foofoo!! I actually like Camille now!! At least she's walking ``` with $bank$.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments