Camille's Comeback -- 'Real Divorcees of San Diego'

2/10/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Days before the big divorce was official, Camille Grammer got a head start on her new life as a single woman -- playing a stuck-up divorcee on the show "$#! My Dad Says" ... and we got pics of her on set!!!

0210_camille_grammer_working_launch_EX
The cameo was shot on Monday -- and sources connected with the show tell TMZ, Camille plays a character named "Camille" ... who stars on a reality show called "Real Divorcees of San Diego."

What a challenge.

SPOILER ALERT -- In the episode, two of the sitcom's main characters sign up to appear on Camille's fictitious reality show as her real estate agents ... and big surprise, Camille turns out to be a total nightmare. Strange. We never took her for a method actor.

wtf?

I'm assuming this is a transgendered man. He/She didn't carry and give birth to children. It has fake hair, fake teeth, fake breasts and the rest of it looks pretty much like a dude.

Joe Camel

Posted at 3:26 PM on Feb 10, 2011 by wtf?
_______________________________________________________

Please don't insult the transgendered community by comparing them to this disgusting plastic poop dispenser.

Diamond

I hope Camille uses some of that fortune to get a proper boob lift.

Red

Where's her booty? Last thing I saw that flat was a tire.

MD

Seriously, who watches this S*&T???

telltruth

is that a dude in drag

Temani smith

I think that It is very great reality show.I like it and watch it.
Muscle X Edge

Lisa

Ah...y'all stop ragging so bad on Camille. Okay she is a bitch sometimes on RHWBH, but I think she's been drug through the dirt enough. I can't believe that I have found myself feeling sympathy for her, but I'm feeling for this girl after what Kelsey did to her. It was absolutely rotten. It's never cool to cheat on your spouse - no matter how much of a bitch or an a-hole you think they are. Get a divorce first before you cheat if you aren't happy! Kelsey cheated on Camile and then paraded the pregnant mistress all over New York. What a rotten and sleazy thing to do. He humiliated his wife and his two beautiful children. Why do that? It's just never acceptable in my book.

And as far as her plastic surgery - obviously that stems from her insecurities in my opinion.

Candi

Agree with Kelly. And she's wearing stripper heals because????

ghostgirl71

Cannot believe people actually like this runt.She is so sickly thin,she MUST have an eating disorder.She is the most self-centered,money grubbing fame-whore out of all the Housewives shows.Now that's saying a lot!!!!!STEP-AWAY FROM THE BOTOX CAM!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3