Michael Lohan

I Booked Lindsay on Letterman

2/16/2011 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan has revealed HE is the mystery person who booked Lindsay Lohan on "Letterman" this week ... and tells TMZ he only signed her up after getting the green light from Lindsay herself.

Lindsay Lohan Letterman

In case you haven't heard -- Letterman had to issue a retraction this morning, explaining Lindsay would not be doing the "Top 10" bit on Thursday as they had announced yesterday -- after Lindsay tweeted that she NEVER agreed to do the show.

Letterman's people released a statement explaining how someone "purporting to be a friend of Lindsays" reached out to them and made the booking ... but Dave's camp didn't reveal the name of the friend.

But Michael says he was behind it -- telling TMZ he got the idea after Dave cracked a joke at Lindsay's expense during Friday's "Top 10" ... and Lindsay was into it.

Michael says Lindsay "knew full well" about the booking ... they even discussed transportation from the L.A. studio, where Lindsay would be doing the bit via satellite.

Michael insists everything was going smoothly  -- until Lindsay's reps got wind of the appearance and shut it down.

Now, Michael tells us he's pissed -- adding, "Anything positive that I bring into her life ... [her people] try to nix it."

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Soetoro

Rose5491,

Can you picture those two trash cans in the 80's? Blow up the a$$, Mike driving a jaguar with money he stole from old ladies and wearing lots of white and neon stuff ? Holy cow, I'm telling you Lindsay pulled a rabbit out of a hat by not winding up giving hand jobs at a massage parlor.

Soetoro

Meme,

Jeez, so sorry. Good luck and I hope they are dealt with by the law.

Soetoro

Sean,

Into the mean girl of is he a mo mo?

Dylan

I wish people had nicer things to say about Lindsay here.

Meme

"167.

I agree ML isn't the only person to blame here, I was just using their endless drama to take a shot at that clown. He used his Mom's maiden name to run his scams, he's retarded. Dina is retarded. Its amazing Lindsay has made it this far. Lets be honest, Lohans are built for mopping floors.

Posted at 4:05 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by Soetoro"

sorry just read this, got sidetracked by a phone call.

I'm just peed off with all the "poor Lindsay" type stuff. Gotta go, peace.

Rose5491

I wish people had nicer things to say about Lindsay here.

Posted at 4:17 PM on Feb 16, 2011 by Dylan
------------------

People would say nicer things about Lindsay here if there was any shred of evidence that she was a nice, honest, generous, compassionate, law-abiding human being.

Soetoro

Dylan,

Please go away. This is not a pro Lohan site, that site is www.iamamoron.com, let us bash away in peace.

sean

The word in prison was Mike sr. liked to give bee jays on store day.Hey Dylan, did daddy put his pp in your poo poo?

Rose5491

At times I find myself on the brink of actually feeling sorry for Lindsay and then she says...

the black kid did it
I wasn't driving
weren't my pants.. not my cocaine
I wasn't in that store
They loaned it to me
blah blah blah..... and then I say to myself... nah... nothing to feel sorry about here..

I really had never paid any attention to Lindsay Lohan... had never seen any of her movies.... I knew the name.. but didn't know much about her except she was one of hundreds/thousands of young actresses in Hollywood.

Then a friend told me about the F*U manicure in court and that led me to find this place called TMZ.

I still never read any other stories... I'm just here following the train wreck that is the Lohan family.

You couldn't make this stuff up .... lol

Rose5491

Nicole has been strangely silent today......

sean

The word in prison was that he was a bottom,and fit right ,pun intended,Hey Dylan Did Daddy put his pp in your poo poo??

Dylan

I think there are some people out there trying to make Lindsay look like a real bad person.

Soetoro

Sean,
Gotcha, he was a salad tosser. That wakes sense because he clearly tries to compensate for taking down by acting the tough guy and beating up girls. Playing the rusty trombone for long enough will do that to you.

Sad sad

I still think he was trying to set Letterman up. The rest of the story makes no sense.

Soetoro

Dylan,

If your posts got any simpler I think I call 911 and tell them you might be in a coma. Are you sure you are old enough to post here. If you are on east coast, shouldn't you be in tub time and getting ready for a story?