« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Star's Baby Mama Tapped for 'Basketball Wives'

2/22/2011 5:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miami Heat superstar Chris Bosh has a brand new reason to watch VH1 -- TMZ has learned his baby mama Allison Mathis will be selected as a cast member on the next season of "Basketball Wives."

Allison Mathis Basketball Wives

Sources close to the production tell us ... Allison completed three rounds of interviews with show execs recently and was so impressive ... producers will be offering her a spot on Season 3.

Allison brings a fair share of drama to the show -- she had a public legal battle with Chris over paternity payments for their daughter back in 2009.

No word on which current cast member Allison will be replacing ... but we're hearing the move doesn't bode well for Royce Reed.

0221_nba_wives_guess_who_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

phil

Look, it's just t.v. Come on, don't take the show so seriously. Personally, I like the show and all the drama. It's fun, clothes are classy, some of the topics are every day drama, and I like Shaunie, Evelyn and Jen. Keep it up ladies. Any publicity is good publicity and helps keep the ratings up. However, please do get rid of Royce. She is a "mole" and a money grabbing snitch. I see her as a tag-along (nothing to offer the show and no class whatsoever).

Ratings Needed

The show has been renamed "Basketball Pigs"

tugga1020

First of all, Jennifer is still married and her family is already rich, so she didn't try to gold dig a NBA player. Shaunie was married to the biggest whore in the league (Shaq), so why are you all jumping down on her. Royce is the only one who had a baby by Dwight Howard. I like the show, just like any other reality show!
I do agree that Tami needs to either stop drinking or go because when she drinks, she starts to hear things (lol). Why talk about the women, but not the men that they spent years with , even if they weren't married? Why is it always the gold diggers, but not the ***** chasers? They know that they are committed to someone at home , but does it keep their ding dongs in their pants, NO! So let the women have their fun. And please leave Shaunie alone, because if it wasn't for Kobe opening his mouth after he was busted for cheating, then she probably would still be married to a whore, catching you don't know what kind of diseases!

BRITTANYBRYANT

THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS WIFE..
WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO BRING HIM AND HER DOWN HE MOVED ON
IF SHE GOES ON THE SHOW TALKING ABOUT HES NO GOOD
HE USE TO DO THIS, HE LIKE THIS , CALLED ME THAT..ECT
PEOPLE MAY START TO LOOK AT HIM DIFFERENTLY AND HE MAY LOSE FANS OR WORSE MONEY, ENDORSEMENTS
WHO KNOWS

IF YOUR MAD HANDLE IT IN COURT !
THE SHOW SHOULD BE CALLED BASKETBALL EX'S
OR BASKETBALL HATING ASS BABYMOTHERS
OR HEATED, KICKED TO THE CURB BASKETBALL WIVES

BRITTANYBRYANT

THIS IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS WIFE..
WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO BRING HIM AND HER DOWN HE MOVED ON
IF SHE GOES ON THE SHOW TALKING ABOUT HES NO GOOD
HE USE TO DO THIS, HE LIKE THIS , CALLED ME THAT..ECT
WHO KNOWS

IF YOUR MAD HANDLE IT IN COURT !
THE SHOW SHOULD BE CALLED BASKETBALL EX'S
OR BASKETBALL HATING ASS BABYMOTHERS
OR HEATED, KICKED TO THE CURB BASKETBALL WIVES

Shelly

Not suprised to the least bit allison tried to pull a trick on another nba player antwan jamison when she was 18 when that didnt work she tricked chris bosh into having a baby sayin all that "i can't have a baby bull" and "i lost the babies in my past relationship" this is a miracle but all along she was taken fertility drugs behind his back. Since that didnt work and he still kicked her to the curb and is now walking down the aisle to his now fiance this is her last resort. She cant keep up the life she thinks she is entitled to not to mention that she hasn't had a real job or claimed taxes since 03. ho's always be looking for a come up

brosefff77

Im surprised his gold diggin' fame whore fiance of his and his babys mama aren't going at it for a spot on the show....hmmm good show idea..."wanna-be celebrity deathmatch" ROFL!

Lisa

Trying to fiqure out how these women even got a reality show. What have they done besides lay with rich men. My daughter was watching this and I sat down to watch it with her. Not sure the point this show is suppose to make. I am raising my daughter to be a strong black independent woman and she is watching a show that shows ghetto gold diggers who have not accomplished anything in their life except sleep with basketball players. I know 1 or 2 of them have businesses but a lot of women have businesses and they managed to accomplish that by hard work. You need to do a show on strong independent women, black or white, who stand out in their community, not a show on women who drop their panties for a rich man. I also have to say that Jennifer and Evelyn are two of the most self centered, ghetto bitches I have ever seen. I told my daughter she is not allowed to watch this program anymore because it shows women in a way that demeans every woman.

dubb_ov

whether these women are wives or not, these players have kids wit these women, Chris don't want da truth 2 be spoken on him, dat's y he threaten his baby mama. That's the same reason y da heat wont c a ring this year, or no time soon!!

Deborah

I like the show but some of the women are classless" Evelyn" how you gonna be on a show with a woman all up in her face knowing you had been with her husband while they were married and not say something. If she was such a lady she should have bought that out in the beginniong of the show dont wait until the end to me Evelyn thought that stuff was cute but it aint, what type of person are you?

cant front

I can't lie/front I would be a BALLER (any sport or profession) wife/girlfriend/mistress or whatever if I was approached.... as would every single one of you males and females!!! But I just can't stand the way these ones refuse to at least keep their monetary desires inside but rather flaunt it in a lush manner for the world to see!!

rhonda

Why is this even a damn show I vote they take it off the air with all the other crappy ass shows Bball wives real housewives of orange county,atlanta,new york or any of them a bunch of crazy ass women that have nothing better to do.

Carole

What's up with Evelyn and Jennifer's cribs. There is no indication life exists there. Bare walls and naked floors. Furniture with no accent pillows, echo in the room, no dishes in the cupboard (Evelyn). All they talk about is going shopping...please commission an interior decorator. It's a joke...grown women more concerned with hoop earrings, shoes and getting pregnant (a new dividend) than turning a house into a home. And do they ever attend church?

Platinum

Royce be gone.

DJ

I like Royce. Question, Royce why did you get up and dance?? Not mature at all. People can't take you serious because of your actions. Just think, you would have more than enough if you had followed the legalities of the contract (D Howard). Eventually, Shaunie will replace you. The next time, just say what you have to say (seated). I believe you when you stated that Evelyn called TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments