'American Idol' Finalist Casey

Back in the Hospital

3/10/2011 9:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" finalist Casey Abrams missed the top 13 results show today -- after he was rushed to the hospital for the SECOND time in three weeks ... for severe stomach pains.

Casey Abrams Hospital
Ryan Seacrest announced Casey's absence at the top of tonight's live 'AI' episode -- telling the audience, "You'll notice that Casey is missing from the group. He is unfortunately sick and in the hospital right now. So everybody wave to him."

Seacrest then addresses Casey in the hospital, "Feel better ... Get back here soon" -- so, it doesn't sound like Casey's getting the boot tonight.

UPDATE: Seacrest just announced ... Casey is still in the running.

tgrfan42069

hes my fave..but with this you have to wonder if he will be able to finish the show till the end..this is his second hospital visit.get well casey

CrashAndBurn

Lay off the Tiger's milk. Maybe you can get something done.

KD1717

I love Casey Abrams. He is such a wonderful singer, he is the reason I'm watching this season of AI. Even if he gets kicked off He will do well. So, Casey,from all your fans, we love you and get better soon!!! :)

Abe

DUMP HIM!

We put up with this crap last season with Crystal Bowersox.

Dump this sick dude right now. DUMP HIM!!

x

.:Loki4Ever:.

Not watching this year. Anyone know what's actually wrong with this dude?

Whodis

Casey Abrams and James Durbin are the best, by far.

yup

Try eating some ham.

Hisjules

test

Ghost

Hes one of the top ones, along with Pia...hope he gets better....

Kàt

get well very soon! You are a top contender. Oh! By the way you look like a young Will Ferrel! Wonder if they will be playing you on SNL soon!

Amazed

He should ask Charlie Sheen for some WINNING recipes to ease his stomach pains. Hope he doesn't need another blood transfusion. What's up with him? Bleeding ulcer? Poor guy.

Patty

He is looking for the I am so sick vote. I dont like him. He isnt my favorite.

tami

hes my fav too , i hope its not cancer , undifferanted , sarcoma , please let it not be that . I will pray for you casy and pray that everyone does too

BeenThere

I really hope it isn't Crohn's disease or Ulcerative Colitis. I've known people with both and it's not good!

stu

the hospital needs to shave him & have a dentist work on those choppers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments