Snooki Turns the Other Cheek

3/14/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her robust and luscious bronzed booty on full display, "Jersey Shore" good time girl Snooki took time out from partying in the Garden State to party in Vegas this weekend.

0314_snooki_splash
Gym, tan, wedgie.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

cjc

What a classless pig your parents must be so proud of you-****hog!

kenzie_a1234

PLEASE HELP! what is the techno/house song that snooki is jumping to on tmz show at this part?! ive been trying to find it out that past two days please help!!

Aimee Sikes

I love you snooki. You are adorable and hilarious and I think you and pauly d and sometimes vinny make the show!!!!!!!!!

Deborah

Eeeewwwww!! Put some clothes on your disgusting. Now tell me, do you honestly think that is attractive? Why is it everytime I pull up a website someone is showing their ass. Gross!!!

Cherie

WORST ASS EVER!!!

d

omg she makes me sooooooooo sick, I can't see how she is popular, the show sucks along with her fat ass

jackie

wow!! so many judgementle ppl on here! everyone has flaws and nobody is perfect. she is a human being too! im 5'6 125lbs so i wouldnt know what it's like to have ppl judge me but im sure every single one of u talking **** about her ass has flaws that she doesnt! shes making tons of money for cameras in her face 24/7 for 2 months so don't be jealous! i love watching jersey shore and have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and will buy the 3rd when it comes u guys need to back off she had an eating disorder in high school. yall should go on the suicide site and encourage kids to kill themselves cause by reading what u guys wrote, u'd be good at it and would probably make alot of them kill themselves! TEAM SNOOKI!!!!!

Charlie McNary

I think she's F N HOT!! She's thick! Got a lil cushin for some MAJOR pushin!

Eoj

I see Omar the tent maker is still in business making clothes for the obese.

Also, NEVER EVER marry an Italian women, they all grow up (or should I say, blow up) into big fat pasta momma's.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22