Situation's Racial Joke

CHOPPED from

Trump Roast

3/16/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's HORRIBLE live routine at the "Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump" was far more PAINFUL than it appeared on TV ... and TMZ has uncovered the TERRIBLE "jokes" that were cut from the broadcast.

Comedy Central
Among the crap that didn't make the cut -- a racial attempt at humor directed at Snoop Dogg

"Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump?
Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property."

More terrible cracks ...

"I'm not from New Jersey ... I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana ... "

He continued, "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee  ... have you ever done anything else actually?"

Sitch ignored the boos and groans and continued ...

"Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!"

And it just didn't stop ...

"I like Larry King ... he's a playa ... he actually wrote a book named 'Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack' ... he got that title from a hooker he was f**king."

One last parting shot for Trump:

"Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."

The Situation everybody.

kar

I watched the roast, it was great except for the situation he sucked big time. I cannot understand why they would even bring him on the show to do that. He thinks he's cool and he's an idiot!!! I I think they need to stick to comedians to do the roast.

scott

I watched it last night and he wasn't funny at all. People were booing him he sucked so bad. I hope that brought this jerk off back down to earth.

For those complaining about jokes against the deaf women. It's a ROAST. Everyone made fun of everyone, including her. She even made fun of everyone else. Get over it.

anon.

Not winning:( LOL

pstar

Even without the **** you refer to- he totally sucked. He showed his stupidity with each "joke" he told. They should make him go down on Snooki as punishment.

Misty

I am in no way a fan of thi sguy but Oh come on, its A ROAST and some of them jokes WERE funny. I have heard worse at other roasts from "professionals", GIVE HIM A Brake.

J Johnson

It never ceases to amaze me that such untalented, butt ugly no-talents ending up being "celebrities". This is what happens when pre-teens, spending their parents money, are allowed to dictate what's popular and entertaining. Sad.

Sherms

I didn't think the jokes were THAT bad, but his delivery made them seem that way.

Sherms

I didn't think the jokes were THAT bad, but his delivery made them sound the way.

DanniD

I can't believe how awful he was. I can't stand him at all but it was so awkward to watch him that I almost felt bad. I had to leave the room while he tried to crack jokes and just failed miserably. Who ever brought him on should be fired!!!

CelebrityScum

That is pretty funny stuff but I could see how it would offend liberal wussies. Try not break down and cry.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

This A--hole lernt his comedy from Joan Rivers- Both have Decadent minds and behavior problems!!!

Brian G.

Who wrote that garbage? Isn't humor supposed to be funny? They should have gotten some of the writers from "Jersey Shore" to write the material because they are more familiar with Mike Sorrentino and know what works for him.

Common Sense

Hey Harvey,
Which one of your writers did you lend to the roast for this event?

Randy L

Misty (#22) -

"GIVE HIM A Brake."

I agree. Make him stop.

wifey2larry

I can NOT stand this fugly nasty disease caring piece of SH$t! Please let him just wobble his pigeon toed azz off a bridge and never be seen or heard from again. His big freakin honker of a nose (if that's what you want to call it)is all you see when you look at him! He is such a vile little troll! Go Away Forever, IDIOT!!!!