Nicki Minaj

No Deal for 'X Factor'

3/24/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't plan on seeing Nicki Minaj at the judges table on "X Factor" -- TMZ has learned the rapper will NOT be taking a gig on the show.

Nicki Minaj No X Factor

Rumors of Minaj's participation on the show have been spreading like wildfire ... with Simon Cowell himself fanning the flames ... but sources connected to Minaj tell us she won't be a judge on the show ... adding, "There's nothing going on with [X Factor]."

Earlier this week, Cowell told reporters that many of the names rumored to be in talks with the show were most likely leaked from his own company in an effort to stir up interest in the show.

Jessica Simpson and Paula Abdul were among the rumored candidates for the judge's positions ... but so far, no word on where they stand with the show.

Phreaky

Good news considering she can't sing worth a sh*t. She (tried to) sing live for one of MTV awards show awhile back and it was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.

NDNchief

I have never heard 1 song from this trick. Yet, she's all over the media. Most of the pics I've seen she is making the dumbest facial expressions. GO AWAY trick.

STARR C

Roman you've gone mad!

ChinLee3

Overrated.

Eye Opener

I would LOVE to see Cyndi Lauper as a judge on that show!!! She would draw in the ratings for her "quackness" as well as her ability to believeable - because the LADY can sing!!! Did you not see how she ROCKED the airport lounge the other day??? The lady has a gift and many could benefit from her knowledge of being a REAL artist!!!

Simone

What can I say??? I don't know who is this person. Hahhahahhahhahahhahha.

Phreaky

Good call Eye Opener - Cyndi Lauper would be excellent.

fstblk

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie

Who is she? and what is X factor about? Sorry to ask. I am curious.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wow..now i am going to kill myself because she isnt going to be on..yeah right

Fuck Celebrities

Cowell is in the music business, not (c)rap.

thestupid

Never heard of her. WHo the hell is she!?!?

Sue

I hope Paula is a judge on the show. Paula and Simon have the best chemistry. I think Jessica would be good, but I don't think she will on it since she doesn't seem to be interested in doing it. I hope that Simon doesn't pick Nicole, or Cheryl because they're annoying to watch.

mija

How can she judge a talent show when she has no talent? Her rhymns make NO sense and she raps real high, so she can't be taken seriously. Why can't we go back to the 90's when there was talent? People who are not brainwashed can see how lame Nicki is.

Big Jim Slade

Nicki has had so much plastic surgery that she should change her last name to Jackson. She doesn't write her own material, they have to autotune the hell out of her voice to make it bearable, she isn't naturally attractive, they had to bold on a set of fake knockers on some hood rat after they lightened her skin and to top it all off, they had to do a Mount Rushmore-esque transformation of her face. Why is she famous?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments