Vince Neil -- The Bloody Scratch Marks

3/30/2011 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vince Neil claims HE was the victim in an alleged assault last week between him and his ex-GF ... insisting she left several bloody marks on his skin -- and TMZ has obtained a photo of the flesh wounds.

0328-vince_neil_injury
It all started last Thursday night -- when, as we previously reported, Neil's ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs filed a battery report against him, claiming the ex-rocker went ballistic on her and a friend while they were watching a show at the Las Vegas Hilton ... and bruised up her shoulder.

But Neil is adamant he never laid a finger on Alicia -- claiming SHE was the aggressor ... digging her nails into his skin and inflicting the bloody wounds in the picture.

We're told Neil -- who has already served 10 days in jail this year over a DUI case -- is considering pressing charges of his own.

Cujeaux

It looks like he was skin popping and those tats look like they were done in magic marker. I can't decide who's the most foul, Neil or Leif Garrett. They both make my skin crawl.

Lori

Uhm...really? I get more "bloody wounds" pruning my Rose bushes...*****.

JLS

I've seen nail marks before and I'd say he's telling the truth. They are usually gouge marks just like these.

Not every damn chick that claims something is telling the truth. Even if you don't like him.

Kirk

looks more like track marks than any scratches, i think mr. neils been slamming some black tar.

mike507mn@yahoo.com

You gotta love girls who claim they are abused victims when they physically start the altercation and they are the ones who get out of control. Guys don't lets these girls get away with this crap and stand up for yourselves! You don't think girls start it? How about the teen mom video posted on this very website late last week! And guys if a woman ever pulls this crap with you, ditch them immediately!

TonyD

Looks like Ms. Big Fake Boobs pushed it too far. I can't believe this beeotch works for a news station. They should kick her to the curb.

I hope Vince sues her good and makes an example for all other women who want to play dirty tricks as this beeotch.

Sad sad

I believe there are too many witnesses to debunk his claim. If he didn't do it to himself it was probably from her pushing him away. I don't hate the guy but I also don't believe him. Note to Vince you are not 20 years old anymore.

Ron Amos

WOW...NOW I'VE SEEN IT ALL! VINCE, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOOSER EVER! ARE YOU KIDDING? NICE KETCHUP DROPS! YOU CLAIM ALICIA JACOBS DUG HER NAILS INTO YOU, BUT I SEE NO GASHES OR EVEN THE SLIGHTEST EXAMPLE OF BROKEN SKIN? SO WHERE DID THE BLOOD COME FROM YOU MURDERING IDIOT
YOU CANT EVEN LIE SUCCESSFULLY! ALICIA, PLEASE NAIL THISM GUY ONCE & FOR ALL!

Ron Amos

Vince, could you be a bigger idiot or wuss! If you were so injured, where's your police report? Are we to believe you have "fresh blood" 5 days after the incident? Alcia Jacobs had actual policed reports, what do you have?
You moron, you couldn't even fake your injuries properly? Did you take it yourself after you dropped the food coloring on your nasty arm?
By the way, how is your vagina, you wuss?

Gloria Unread

'Tis merely a flesh wound!!!

---------------------------------------
Uhm...really? I get more "bloody wounds" pruning my Rose bushes...*****.

Posted at 1:01 AM on Mar 30, 2011 by Lori
-----------------------------------------
Are you burying f*****g ****s in your f***ing rose garden? That always leaves me bruised and bloody. :-)

I agree though - those 'flesh wounds' are nothing. What a wuss..

J Johnson

Total. Loser.

mag

I thought a microscope camera would take a clearer picture.

karlew

Well Vince if you ever try to beat on me scratch marks on your girlie arms are going to be the least of your injuries.

kp

Are these wounds like what Chris Brown showed after his girlfriend beat his ass up. Those poor beaten up guys

Rosalie

Those are minor wounds,but then so is the zit shaped bruise she has.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments