« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Allen Iverson's Lambo in Lock-Up

3/31/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Allen Iverson's sick Lamborghini is sitting in an Atlanta police impound yard ... after the former NBA superstar got pulled over last night ... TMZ has learned.

0331_iverson_lambo_EX_TMZ

Atlanta PD confirms Iverson was a passenger in his silver 2009 Lambo when they pulled over the ride because it had expired dealer tags.

Police impounded the whip and gave A.I. a ticket.

By the way, after Iverson got his belongings out of the Lambo -- he slipped into another car ... his friends were following in an even sicker Rolls-Royce.

That's just how he Rolls.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TheTruth

I learned early in life that white boys are the most jealous, envious people on earth.......

Doesn't matter

Raised in a common sense household where we work for a living, pay our bills, drive legally, live life legally, dont yell profanities in public, pull our pants up so our butts dont show, dont start massive (female) fights at gas stations, enunciate correct English, ('ask' not 'ax"), have kids IN wedlock and by one person, not 6 baby daddies and support the ones I have. Need I go on?

Yea, that kind of household. I wasnt raised to be against any race, by the way, the black community did that for me. Its time that people take responsibility for how they act. You cant think jungle in the city, although most rap stars and athletes have no conception of that.

If you dont like racist comments then step up and do your race right and stop acting like friggin idoits and join the rest of society.

I could give 2 s hits what you think, some people tell it like it is, and all you bleeding hearts are just that.... bleeding hearts. Take a look around you. It isnt some master plan by whitey to bring you down. You do well enough on your own. Stop acting like lawless clowns

FIRST OFF I BELIEVE THAT BLACK/WHITE/ANYONE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH SOME BASIC RESPECT. FIRST OF ALL THERE ARE PLENTY OF WHITE BOYS RUNNING AROUND WITH THEIR PANTS LOW, NOT USING CORRECT ENGLISH, DRIVING AROUND GETTING DUI'S, OR WHATEVER. BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE ARE WHITE GUYS HAVING KIDS WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT WOMEN AND NOT SUPPORTING THEM. AND I KNOW THIS MIGHT BE HARD TO BELIEVE BUT THERE ARE EVEN WHITE BOYS/GIRLS BLASTING RAP. IGNORANT GIRLS GET INTO FIGHTS..NOT JUST BLACK GIRLS. I AM NOT STANDING UP FOR ONE RACE OR THE OTHER I AM SAYING STRIP AWAY PEOPLES SKIN COLOR AND JUDGE THEM BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS.

Girliegirl

@Chaz,

Please spare me with your racist bulls.... You whites want to act like your race is immune to the ills in society. When one of you act up like those girls from teen mom, you people act like the trash in your race are exceptions. Like to the earlier post stated, there are plenty of white men with different baby mama's and not taking care of them (eminem's doesn't know his), plenty of whites that don't speak proper english (i live in the south, so I hear it all the time) and plenty more who have gotten in trouble with the law for countless crimes including some posted here on TMZ. Since you seem to think Charlie Sheen is an exception here are some others:

Lindsay Lohan-DUI, Drugs possession, Parole violation and more
David Cassidy-DUI
Mel Gibson-DUI and DV
Michael Lohan-Drug possession and DV
Heather Locklear-DUI
Misha Barton-DUI
Paris Hilton-DUI, Drug possession and Parole Violation
Keifer Sutherland-DUI
Vince Neil-DUI and DV
Tommy Lee-DV
Haley Joel Osmond-DUI
Tim Allen-DUI
Chirs Klein-DUI

Those are a few that have been posted on this same website. And your quip about not yelling profanities in public is laughable there are plenty of whites that do that too and I encounter them everyday. Your race is not the only race in the world that want to live in progressive, healthy, safe and loving society. Your judgement of blacks based on your perusing of TMZ and the stereotypical news source is doing you a disservice. You don't have to like black people, hell that are plenty of blacks that don't like white people either, but just know that your diatribe about how your family raised you and what was expected of you is not only a white attribute. Your way of thinking is what's sick about this world.

Ellis

The textbook definition of ghetto filth

Ellis

And by the way ghetto filth how about learning to say this, not dis, how about that, not dat, how abouth month, not munt

Girliegirl

To white trash,

I guess my post was a little too much for you...so you had to resort to making dumb racist comments, ok. Ghetto filth how? I didn't write "dis" or "dat" or "munt' in my post...so not sure how you made that stretch. I guess if you were trying to insult with low blows, I guess I can ask for only one "like" in a sentence and about maybe two "totally's" when getting your point across. Oh and while your worrying about how black annunciate their words, you should worry about your perverted teacher/fathers sleeping/molesting your kids. Good day.

Sincerely,
Ghetto filth.

myliverhurts

***** please. Got myself a white girl, And yes she likes to ride...

Ellis

Well ghetto filth I like give you like major props for like keepin'it real yo. I think I like forgot tatted up cornrowed no English speakin'hoopstas Know whut I'ma sayin'??

Good night and good luck
White Trash

nba_basketball_fan

Allen Iverson has gotten paid really good money playing basketball over the years...his talent brought him a long way. Find your talent and stop hating on Allen.

alksdfjldjk

thought he's broke?

Girliegirl

No come back huh? Gave me a good laugh. If that was the best you could come up with to insult me, then you epitomize your name and I must say you carry it very well. Please do respond if you must, but I will not.

Lori

Is Iverson the one that choked out his coach and then they allowed him to continue playing? That Guy? If So?

SUCK IT IVERSON.

Hello is anybody in there?

49# That was Latrell Sprewell

PRO US

@Chaz, Post # 27: "I'm sure the police always check the tags of Lamborghinis and other exotic cars that are being driven by Whites. Of course."
*************************

"Why should they? They know the car is clean and legal. Thats the luxury of being wehite and taking care of business. As soon as some arrogant athletes and rappers figure that out they wont be having their cars towed.

I mean, really, its just that simple. And for anyone out there struggling with this common sense. This comment was written about and for YOU. The mirror doesnt lie."

Posted at 4:10 PM on Mar 31, 2011 by Chaz
----------------------------------------------------

White drivers of super expensive cars should never be spot checked by the police, only Blacks should be stopped? Sure, Chaz, whatever you say.

Like there are no White car thieves stealing exotic cars like Lamborghinis, right? Like there are no arrogant, lazy, forgetful White athletes, celebrities or rich folk who might have "forgotten" to renew their tags or forgotten they're driving on a suspended license or "forgotten" they just had 6 drinks, right? You really make me laugh!

aleximaq

To all youo dumbazzes who just can't find the complete stupididty in this...I'm gonna break it down......THE MAN WAS FINED AND HAD HIS CAR TOWED BECAUSE HIS STICKER WAS EXPIRED!!!!!! Pedophiles get arrested and realeased within the day to go back to ruining the lives of children....any of this making any sense to you yet?????

Those cops could have ran his plates and mailed him a ticket without all of this nonsense....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments