Rachel Uchitel -- Bikini Makeout Session

4/12/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods isn't the only one back in the swing of things ... so is mistress numero uno Rachel Uchitel ... who busted out her tiny bikini and her new man for a beach day in Miami yesterday.

0412_rachel_uchitel_bikini_kiss_launch_PCN_v2

Rachel says her 25-year-old BF Matt Hahn is,  "The best thing that's happened to me in as long as I can remember."

Apparently, she's having trouble remembering the time she got a $10 million check from Señor Woods.

LAWRENCE

The only reason this story was even posted is because Tiger was in the news yesterday due to his comeback at the Masters on Sunday. That said I'll never understand why TMZ even gives this person a spotlight. She's just somebody who was sleeping with a married guy, one of apparently dozens. Nothing to see here, just another nobody couple kissing in the water. Seriously, time to move on with this one like you finally have with that Tila broad too. Please go find some real stars TMZ, I'm actually remotely interested in what they are doing, I wouldn't care if this one jumped off a pier tomorrow.

Shaun

Wasn't she on Celebrity Sex Rehab bitching about how she needs to NOT be with every guy around her...why cant live without someone for awhile...its ****ing pathetic

ghfghfg

how incredibly lucky of her.

Peeknuckle

Why is this high-priced call girl still being referred to as a Tiger Woods girlfriend (aka mistress)? They're not your girlfriend if you're being billed by the hour.

Mel

I guess some guys are into fake, greedy, trashy, plastic whores....

LOL

The ole Tiger is done with her now. You white guys can have her and if you act right maybe she will give you some of that money the ole Tiger gave her. That should right up the white man's ally.

Posted at 1:58 PM on Apr 12, 2011 by mike

Racist there, mikey? Only 'you people' would be dumb enough to pay this skank, re: Tiger Woods. White boys are hittin' it for free!

kromen

Ten to one, he's in it for the cash, or a sex tape.

george fudge!

From the pics, it looks like he hired her to put some sunscreen on him ... but the dumb sleazey escort forgot!

The guy must enjoy kissing plastic inflated lips too.

JimmyCrapCorn

I like Rachel.
Tiger sucks.

Scott

She is truly disgusting...go away already.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

She is just like TIGER WOODS- Just like Tiger is a Male Whore NO D(IFFERENCE!!!!!he is a Female Whore who would screw anything for Attention and Fame--

gd45

@ Michelle, well seeing as how i'm a guy and don't have a husband i'd say she didn't sleep with him.

2nd, why do you care if I personally think that rachel open-legs is a trahsy waste of space and should be hated for the rest of her life. I realize tiger's equally as guilty in the whole situation but she still always had the chance to say no but choose to homewreck instead. That makes her S***.

gd45

Can't believe s(c)um is censored because it has (c)um in it, serously tmz are you trying to make this a website for 5 year olds?

mary

Does anyone remember that she lost her fiance on 9 / 11. Her life has been awful since then. She made a bad judgement in believing Woods was unhappy in his marriage and that he was divorcing his wife. It's not all her fault. Think about that before you judge her. She deserves a chance to be happy just as everyone else does. I hope finally has some happiness in her life.

laurie