Warner Bros. To Charlie Sheen: Stop Lying About 'Men'

4/14/2011 3:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Warner Bros. has just fired off a letter to Charlie Sheen's lawyer, saying Charlie is lying that he's "in discussions" over returning to "Two and a Half Men" -- this according to a letter obtained by TMZ.

0414_sheen_wb_doc_ex_4

In the letter, the Warner Bros. lawyer says, "Those statements are false.  As you know, there have been no discussions, there are no discussions and there will be no discussions, regarding his returning to or having any involvement with the series."

Charlie said on radio this week ... discussions had been taking place and there was an 85% chance he'd return to the series.

0414_charlie_small_audio2Contrary to what Charlie has been saying, TMZ has been reporting there is no chance of Charlie returning.

The WB letter makes it clear ... the door on Charlie has been slammed shut.

Ron Oldmiller

F^^^ warner bros. If Charlies not on the show, I hope it tanks bad.

ksis

@Nancy

Come on girl! LOL You would have praised the lawsuit, which IS a lawsuit, if it was filed by WB/Lorre;) I have read BOTH docs and both of them can be equally credible to people, depending who they are supporting.

ksis

Oh yes, my finger hurts from all the Report hits I have done today. LOL!!!!!!!

Minxster

ksis about a minute ago

Oh yes, my finger hurts from all the Report hits I have done today. LOL!!!!!!!

Good - there's no need for name-calling, etc.

Nancy

ksis 3 minutes ago

Oh yes, my finger hurts from all the Report hits I have done today. LOL!!!!!!!

***********************************************************

Most sites have methods to reduce revenge reporting as well, so make sure that you report people who are not playing by the Terms and Conditions, or don't report, 'k?

ksis

Oh I think you know WHO and WHAT I have been reporting. And there have been PLENTY just in the past 24 hours. If you disagree, that's your perogative.

Nancy

@ksis

"It is clear that Charlie would not have decided to file this lawsuit if he was not sure of his case."

**************************************

Nothing of the sort is "clear." Do you have any idea how many hundreds of thousands of lawsuits are filed, on a daily basis, by people who not only are not "sure" of their case, but are simply hoping that they can bluff their way through it? The American legal system is rife with abuses of that nature, but owing to our laws, anyone has the right to file suit for any means (unless it's determined that the suit was malicious or frivolous from the outset) if they have the money to pay the filing fee. It has nothing to do with being sure of one's grounds.

ksis

Nancy, FGS...it is clear to ME.

ksis

Raymond 3 minutes ago

Right now, I'm just busy revenge revenge reporting backwards, to beat the system.

MMHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHAaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.

**************************

LOL!!! Good for you, Ray. I don't have to tell you what should be reported, do I? LOL!

captainobvious

Ksis said very nicely: You probably don't want a hug from me, but what the hell--->HUG

Baby. I'm getting the feeling you are a lot more connected to this than what you are giving away. That or you are doing an amazing job giving off that vibe. Either way. A hug is awesome from one "possible actor" to "another possible actor"

Turn around and tell Charlie good luck and godspeed with this. He probably won't win. But as Robert Townsend once said in Hollywood Shuffle: "There is always work at the post office". :)

Oh..and tell him to stop taking pictures without his shirt on onstage. Really. I'm sure the ladies in the audience love it? But he doesn't need more pics of that floating about. I think he has that (un) covered. :)

Nancy

@ksis

And therein lies the root of the disagreement between us. I have to decipher "legalese" on a regular basis, although I don't expect you to believe that. We will, again, have to see what ultimately comes of all the legal wrangling.

ksis

@captainobvious

HAHAHA!! Whether you believe it or not, I am nothing more but a passionate defender of someone whom I started admiring and getting to know THROUGH interviews ALONE (LOL), after he told the world that judge him and won't give him the benfit of the doubt: F*CK YOU.
I don't know him personally, but of course I'd love to. Never will though as my country is like a totally different universe;)

dynahog

Charlie will never be back - he's Black Listed in Hollywood.

dynahog

Hot Tip to The TMZ

If you are using Internet Explorer 9 (came out this week), you may need to activate the Compatibility View for this TMZ website.

I wasn't getting the email notification until I changed to Compatibility View.

captainobvious

@krisis

It's nice that you defend him as someone I guess needs to. You have taken up I guess where his family has given up.

But you have to admit when you take your case on the road to the court of public opinion (and have them pay you the honor to do so along with the matching T-Shirt, Souvenir Program and Tiger Blood ****tail charge) That he might be losing his base of supporters even in that arena.

Not a lot of people can scream F**K You! at 150.00 a pop front row seats and have a good majority of the audience happy about the situation. Not very many can say "Dude I have your money" and have someone faithful like you say "Yea! He has your money!" Comedians dream for you to be their fans too. :)

Bill Maher said it best: You are not in on the joke. You have now become the joke. That is a comedians point of view. Not one single comedian playing the upstairs of the Comedy Store could get away with that. Not a single one. Charlie is a very fortunate he is just having people walk out and boo with security around him...instead of some guy named T-Rex standing waiting by his car "asking for his and his ladies' money back"

That is sort of my obvious world. :)