« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gloria Allred Protests MLB Gay Slur

4/27/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred claims a Major League Baseball coach hurled "shocking gay slurs" and made "vulgar sexual gestures" at a recent game, in front of children.

042611-gloria-allred-getty
Allred tells TMZ ... the coach used "homophobic words and sexually suggestive vulgar behavior," simulating sex between gay men.

Allred says the comments and gestures were directed at 3 men whom the coach apparently thought were gay.

One of the fans, who brought his 9-year-old twin girls to the game, protested to the coach ... and according to Allred, the coach responded by saying, "Kids don't f**king belong at the baseball park."  She also claims the coach then approached the father "with threatening words and a baseball bat."

Allred will hold a news conference with the father and his twins at her L.A. office on Wednesday at 1 PM PDT.

We'll be live streaming.

0929_gloria_allred_greatest_hits_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Mike

Winning duh,

Every country has alcoholics. You're deflecting. And you're stupid. I'm not hating on America. I'm an American. I'm hating on the stereotypical American. The type of person that is starting to represent America. The fat bigot American who consumes beer & doritos and hates gay people. Am i painting a picture for you? I'm a fat american who loves beer too but I'm not a bigot. Hopefully, you aren't either. Then I'd have some respect for you. But not with that username. Charlie Sheen is such a geek.

Mike

WHAT???? How am I the bigot? I don't hate people for their race, sexuality, class, or anything else except for their actions and comments. Please learn the definition of a bigot because if you are offensive to or hate gay people then you are a bigot. I think you don't understand the definition. You can call me a jerk, or an a**hole or a fat a**hole. That would make more sense than calling me a bigot. I now think you are the #1 stupidest person ever, as do a ton of people. Congratulations! At least, I can be confident you aren't getting anywhere in life. You're too dumb and too hateful. I work at one of the top universities in this country and I'm probably half your age. What have you done with your life?

quorndawg

3 guys together in San Francisco, chances are they went to the ballpark in a mini cooper. NTTAWWT

Mike

Guessing you didn't even go to college then. Probably because you are too stupid. Do you know why people go to universities? To make people smarter. Do you know what those smart people do who graduate? They work in big companies and many teach at Universities. The only morons in college are the kids who drink every night and flunk out. The kids who can't hold onto a job for more than a month. Being a bigot proves you are stupid. Because it is based on ignorance. If you actually spent quality time with a gay person you would learn something and maybe stop being so hateful. Then you wouldn't be so stupid.

Mike

suspended, fined and has to take sensitivity training. yup, bigots are real winners!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5