Akon's Underwear Strip Show

4/28/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Akon did his best Marky Mark impersonation and stripped down to his white skivvies while onstage opening for Usher in Florida last night.

Akon Underwear
Smack that!

manny

Am black and am proud. Why do white people feel so insecure about black Males? The comments spewing hate are a reflection of white society's worry. Chill out guys. We are one race.

TSIG

Akon, I really like you. I like some of your music, and I especially liked that beautiful tribute to Michael Jackson called "Cry Out of Joy." Please -- you do not have to take off your clothes. I already like you. Now we have both male and female singers performing in their underwear. What's next? The only thing left is performing totally nude. Is that where we're going???

TSIG

Bee, you wrote:
He took of his clothes because he was sweaty! I was there.
--------------------
Come on, Bee! Is Akon the first performing artist to break a sweat on stage? You get a rag and mop your forehead, you don't drop your pants!

kk22

He used 8 gallons of baby oil to get that greasy, it's true.

mop_top

daltonX

you sure his SAT scores were that low? well WHO IS MAKING THE MONEY ??? lol is it u? i dont think so.

Shameka

He didnt stripped down, he came on the stage in his boxers and began to get dress, i was at the concert in fort lauderdale florida

DABY

Hello mr Akon, i am an upcoming artist from africa, i have created 2 album of 24 tracks with me now but i want to be brought up by you but i don't know why you big stars doesn't help your fellow upcoming artist, because i have wrote to you several times but you did not say anything to me, why? are my not a humanbeing like you?, i want be under you and for the talent God blessed me with, i composeed many meanful music, i can rap vaery well and i also have chorus voice so please help me to come to you ok, this my number 00221765997802 or +221765997802. please i will be waiting for your reply ok, thank you very much.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4