'LA Ink' Star Hospitalized After Semi Truck Crash

4/28/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"LA Ink" star Ruthless was rushed to an Orange County hospital Friday after her car got DEMOLISHED by a SEMI TRUCK ... and the photos show the unbelievable damage.

Ruthless Car Accident

The 26-year-old -- real name Ruth Pineda -- claims she was on her way to some appointment on Friday ... when a semi truck slammed into her Mercedes 300 E.

0428_ruthless_launch_V2
Pineda was rushed to a nearby hospital on a stretcher after the accident -- where she remained under close supervision for more than 12 hours. A few days later, Ruth took to Facebook to say she's alright ... and even post a few pictures of the aftermath.

spyke

Lucky she was driving a mercedes...

dd

$$ get a good att.

Charles

Wait a minute??? Isn't this a "celebrity news site". This chick is far from celebrity. She isn't even D-List. I met her once with my wife and she was an absolute bitch to us and we were "somewhat fans". It totally ruined the entire experience. The funny thing is this. People are, who they always have been. You would think a little exposure and limelight would have humbled this wanna be rock star but it actually made it worse. She isnt worthy of the blessing of being on TV in my opinion. If you google around, you will find nothing but complaints on her about always being late, canceling and rescheduling appts etc. You can't polish a turd folks. If it's ****ty now, it always was. Lastly, her car... what a joke! I have been a "fan" on her facebook page and this is my opinion. If your posting pics like your still in the hospital injured, yet your tooling around on facebook chatting and having conversations, your not in the hospital and this is a desperate ploy for attention. seriously a joke

Sammie

Oh good grief. I thought I'd see a really smashed up car. That thing barely had a scratch.

JC

Wow! Such hateful posts. This girl has a good heart. Don't believe everything you see on that "reality" show because L.A. Ink is far from reality. She's a sweetheart. Calm down people.

Charles

Not hateful JC, truth. Just because you may have seen a side of her we havent, I speak from raw experience in meeting her. I think alot of other people who have met her have had these same experiences. I would not judge her just from a TV show, but I will judge her based on meeting her

Hugh Jass

That's The Way The Mercedes BENDS....

misfit

"Demolished", "Unbelievable Damage"!!!!! Are you kidding, the car looks slightly askew and nothing else.

Marty

Look at the right side of the car where the damage is. She obviously tried to cut off an 18 wheeler and that is typical damage for that type of maneuver. Front quarter panel and rear quarter panel damage and very little in the middle. She bounced off and then came back.
Me thinks she caused the accident.
Big truck, 80,000 LBS.
Black Mercedes with a blond Asian trick in it, I mean girl, maybe 6,000 lbs.
I don't think the blond thing understands the laws of physics. Was that rubber snubber already there holding up the rear bumper? Meaning I get new car chop chop if I hit truck.

burt

that is NOT a big crash! i agree with ndnchief, and electriczipper. well so was miami ink boring. it was probably her fault she probably was txting. to bad it didn't crush her face, maybe it would've made an improvment, haa haa!

mat

1. The car actually looks pretty good for one that took on a semi.
2. 12 hours of "close observation" in an ER is just 30 minutes short of the time it takes for a doctor sees you

Loyal Fan......

She is probably one of those dumb ass drivers that cuts trucks off. Looks like she tried beating a truck to a lane and cut him off and she got what she deserves.............

mylittlemomo

Hmmmm. The majority of the damage is to the FRONT of her car and not the rear. I think she must have rear-ended the semi and not the other way around.....

messygirl

I wouldn't exactly call that "demolished" or "unbelievable." Man, you guys need to get out more.

joe fido

Marty from Modesto ..you are right on!!