Sitch's Dad:

He Got Fired

Over a BJ at Work

5/10/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's dad is hitting his son way below the belt -- releasing a SECOND video clip, claiming the MTV star was fired from a job for receiving oral sex from a 40-year-old co-worker ... inside his office.

0510_the_real_situation_video_launch_bn_2

Frank Sorrentino doesn't offer any proof to support the allegation.

Calls to the Situation regarding the video weren't returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

rosh

Since when was getting a BJ at work a crime?????

TheBrain

Well, we all knew The Situation was a douche but now we know where he got the douchery from. Papa is a real prize but I've got to thank him for the BJ story. Now THAT'S a SITUATION!

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Who tells this kinda stuff... And on your own child? What a g o o b e r.

rosh

I thought all corporate wellness programs included BJ's at work?

Blah_Blah_Blah

Kid should show pops some respect.

sloppy seconds

I hope they all die! i hope they also read this message and see what us "regular" people think of them. DIE losers! DIE!

TonyC

Who the hell gave The Situation a job where he had his own office, how dumb was that place?

phyllismc

LOL And he even added the copyright notice to his video. LOL

aquanet

This is a joke right? Are you really buying this at TMZ? This is a set up for the Stunada's spin-off show.

If this was on the up and up, no self respecting Italian father would take family business outside the family, unless there was a big pay off somewhere.

I'm calling this out as bull**** right now.

dimes

Dad's a real jadrool.

Criss

Eww, some girl went down on that goof?

Shane D.

Hey Dad!

Your Italian, you should know all about ratting and family loyalty. Keep your mouth shut.

Grow up, work on your bitterness and Be the bigger adult.

Paulie

Why shouldn't Mike be expected to help his family? If I was making millions I'd sure as hell make sure my family was all taken care of, that's what families do. I'm on the Dads side here, Mike wants to think he's bigger than he is and his Dad is knocking him down a few notches and bringing him back to earth. Way to go Frank!! Your son is acting like a real pr ick by telling you to go on welfare after everything you've done for him in his lifetime, embarrass the pr ick all you want, nobody should treat family like that and should be called out on it, good for you, ignore the rude comments to you on here, these people enjoy hating on everybody.

Kiko

I just checked to make sure, but nope, I STILL don't care.

Smarter Human