The Situation's Dad UNLOADS -- 'F*ck the Little F*ck'

5/10/2011 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation's dad just released an EXPLOSIVE video -- accusing the "Jersey Shore" star of abandoning his family after getting famous ... and the bitterness is palpable.

Frank Sorrentino Video

Frank Sorrentino posted the tirade online today -- targeting his son, saying, "I ask you one f**king favor and you tell me to go f**king be like a regular f**king Joe Blow and go on welfare? No, my friend, I don't do that."

And that's just the beginning.

THIN LIZZY

This is the new generation. After all it's hell growing up in the suburbs.

VictoriaGirl

So in other words his father asked his son for money and he said no. Just because your son is on tv doesnt mean you've found your meal ticket.

weird al yankovich

like father like son ... DIRT Family

VictoriaGirl

Tedstoilet, I bet your right. I bet the father hasnt even been in the picture for a long time and now that his son is "famous" and making lots of money he wants some, simply because he's his father.

sotiredofthis

The people at the roast where The Situation bombed should come to his rescue - would serve the little weasel right. Per usual, there's probably much more to the story, but sounds about par for the little sh*** course. I love it. Reality shows, get reality sound bites BACK!

Shane D.

Weed, you are such a racist POS. Why does every comment of yours have to be a racist remark about black people. Did a black guy steal your white girlfriend.?

Keep drinking the poison, you're only hurting yourself.

phyllismc

Lemme guess . . . son's making money. Dad wants some. Son says no; Dad gets pissy. Yup . . . that's what happens. >.

muzz

Isn't that always the SITUATION? Child earns money, and parent expects to receive some of the money. I think it was rotten for the SITUATIONS DAD to go on record, film, or whatever you do with these clips, and trash his son like that. Most parents are secure with their own finances and don't expect a dime from their kids. Usually its up to the kids to make an offer, but this sounded more like a demand.

John

Right out of an episode of the Sopranos.

Kennedy

Can someone please explain to me what New Jersey has to offer that the rest of the country couldnt do without? Please, start nuclear testing in Bayonne as a favor to the rest of us.

Deus Deceptor

Here are the rest of the video's for the Situations dad, Frank on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/drseoppc

For more inside content visit the official page. http://www.theconfrontationsite.com

fargone

Hey Mikey, throw your dad a little of your chump change.

muzz

THE DAD DESERVES NOTHING, ESPECIALLY AFTER TRASHING HIS SON.

tgrfan42069

Nicole 23 minutes ago

More reason to dislike the situation
-0-----------
lol the situation is so horrible but lindsay the druggie felon lohan is great..you are a fail troll.

SURFCOWBOY

yeah thats what happens, u get to the "top" and u forget where u came from lol If I had ****ty family like that, id also forget where I came from! I dont like the situation however i understand why hes acting that way and half of my family are douche bags so i get it. If I ever become a billionaire, u bet your life they can all suck it!