Danielle Staub

I'm A STRIPPER Now

5/17/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that she's no longer a "Real Housewife of NJ" ... Danielle Staub has picked up a new career as a fully nude, reconstructed, 48-year-old STRIPPER ... and for better or worse, we've got the photos to prove it.

0516_Danielle_Staub_launch_ex_6

TMZ has learned ... Staub recently signed a 3-year deal with the people at Scores Gentleman's Club in NY -- in which Danielle agreed to do one live appearance and occasionally appear on ScoresLive.com.

Of course, Staub is no stranger to public nudity -- who can forget her infamous sex tape ... in which Danielle erotically advises her partner about the perils of downing an onion and cheese bagel ... and some broccoli ... right before boom boom time.

Hot.

Sam

I must admit, very nice body for a 48 year old. To her surgeons: I'm impressed. To her: Good job keeping in shape.

Too much makeup though (especially around the eyes). It seems like in every photo she's trying to keep a straight face. Probably because any expression would result in a severe breakout of wrinkles.

Be that as it may, I gotta say... She's very attractive for her age. I can only wish I'll be in that shape once/if I get to 48.

Now the whole stripper thing is another matter. Whatever floats her boat I guess.

teez

Performing at a gentlemen club?perhaps shes going broke and searching out her next surgery investor as without the upkeep she just be another piece of stretched weathered leather. :), you can take the ho off the pole but the pole always gets the ho back in the end, case in point. money doesnt buy class as this is a prime example but apparently for 50 bux it buys you a private dance from this hag

Patty

On one hand I say kudos for being 48 and being able to take it all off (thanks to one hell of a plastic surgeon)...on the other hand she looks like an aged tranny. Not that anything is wrong with that.

Shannon

I wonder what her kids think? She always said how much she cares for her kids. Give me a break!

johnny

jealousy! jealousy! ... will get u nowhere!!! Give her lots of credit she's freakn hot!!! u go danielle!!!

thorn

danielle is a lost soul. i feel sorry for her two daughters. what a way to be an example to her kids.

groovypet2

she is one nasty looking person. :( who would pay to see that on a pole..

Brett

she just went back to the job all of the "Real Housewives of" this that or the other place had at one time. All of the "Real Housewives" were strippers at one time or another who married rich old men trolling for their third wife. Good for her. At least she works.

John

The difference between Scores and an upscale Gentlemen's Club....could you say desperate????

dianne

WHAT A SLUT!!!!!!!! She's not even pretty..UGH!!!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Such a proud moment for her daughters

Tractari Auto Bucuresti

Hi. I’d like to contribute to Best Blog as a writer. I was hoping you’d need someone who can update the content from time to time.
I browse WordPress.com weblogs several times and decided I wanted to comment on blogs which deserve praise. But if the position’s full,
I’m cool. Tractari Auto Bucuresti !

Keoniana

LOL! Looks like all those other jokes of 'housewives' of New Jersey were right...a scag is a scag is a scag where ever you live....

Theresa

WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO SEE THAT UGLY ASS,48 YR OLD, LITTLE ITTY-BITTY TITTY COMMITEE QUEEN NAKED??!! These type of bitches are an embarrassment to the rest of us Jersey girls! I'm sure your daughters are SO proud of you...Get a real job SLUT!!

joyce

sad but she looks like michael jackson i thought it was mj stripper photos before i read the headline. shes not pretty but hey if she can do it and look hot n make bank go for it but she is a bitch on the show