Mel Gibson Goes Topless in Cannes

5/17/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Mel Gibson let it all hang out in Cannes today -- flaunting his curvy physique while smoking a cig on his hotel balcony hours before the big screening of his new flick, "The Beaver."

Mel Gibson Shirtless Pictures
Lookin' good, sugar t*ts.

0517_cannes_footer

SantaFeJack

With his history of alcoholism and long-standing use of cigarettes, Mel has a good chance of checking-out due to lung cancer. The other scandals will pale by comparison.

moussemaker

haahahahahahaahahahh
ajhaahhahahahhahahahah
hhahahahahhahahahha
haahahahahahahahaha
haahahaahaahhaaa

----------------------------------------------------------

Yup, same reaction here. These photos are so much better than the ones from the red carpet.

Curious

But, since we're doing the superficial -

I like what I see. I like the shoulders, I like the arms. The tummy isn't sagging. There's solid muscle under the flesh.

Of course, Brad Pitt is more the traditional hunk.
Then again, his movie got booed while Mr. Mel and Miss Jodie got a standing ovation.

Looks aren't everything.

Tellthetruth59

Miss Sweden - Dani Karlsson - doesn't seem to mind getting with him. I'll bet the haters can't say the same.

moussemaker

Tellthetruth59 about a minute ago

Make fun of him all you want - he's got Miss Sweden! LOL!
----------------------------------------------------------
You mean the pretty brunette? Yes, they caught them together in Cannes:
www.x17online.com/celebrities/mel_gibson/mel_gibson_cannes_film_festival_beaver_shirtless_051711.php
Cute couple.

Curious

Dani Karlsson's not in Cannes.

Tellthetruth59

Jodie in Armani w/Mel on the red carpet:

aldee

What is going on? Is Mel becoming like Charlie Sheen? Is he delusional too? Does he really think he looks good? Two things came to mind when I saw this photo. Pants on the Ground, and Beyonce's song Put a Ring on It. Instead of put a ring on it, he should put a shirt on it!!! That is down right nasty.
I can't eat lunch now!

northern gypsy

ohhh...my eyes...ok...i've removed the scary photo !!!
yikes...if it wasn't for his $$$...he looks like he should be in a back alley...
looking for empties to take to the recycling centre !!! (not that's a bad thing)

Midwesterner

I can see why Harvey suppressed the tuxedo photos. He looks FINE on the red carpet.

I am so pleased about the Cannes reception. Too bad the film couldn't screen in competition due to DeNiro.

Frieda

PHOTOSHOP ALERT Compare his arms in each pic on X17 - faker haters at work from X17 or the paps

CJ

Woaaaaa,TMZ ..... Is that his d!@# popping out from his jeans on the right side (of the photo) of his belly ?! Ya can't convince me otherwise! Yikes!

chris

um, yikes! We can safely say he still smokes (though I thought he "quit").

@ azlee - I can not agree with the comment of "as you get older you get fatter"...I'm in my late 40s and have only put on 10 pounds since High School (my dad who's in his late 70s only put on 30 pounds SINCE he married my mother in 1961!)

At the very least he COULD have button the top button on his jeans (he should have expected the "razzie" would be poised and ready to snap his photo at the 1st opportunity.

I am glad he made it to the Festival.

Marj

Does he wear dentures? It sure looks like he doesn't have his teeth in.

Valerie whittaker