Mel Gibson Goes Topless in Cannes

5/17/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Mel Gibson let it all hang out in Cannes today -- flaunting his curvy physique while smoking a cig on his hotel balcony hours before the big screening of his new flick, "The Beaver."

Mel Gibson Shirtless Pictures
Lookin' good, sugar t*ts.

0517_cannes_footer

nanunanu

what a pig.

Stacy

Oh my goodness ! That picture's almost indecent with his belt undone and his pants unfastened. It's a good thing Oksana wasn't around with her big mouth open, ready to pounce on him.
Those photographers are terrible !!

kali

I think people that bash other peoples looks the most have the most to hide.

Post your shirtless pic as your profile...c'mon.

Curious

kali -
NOT THE MOMMA! LOL!

kali

Curious, wasn't it a great show? lol

Tellthetruth59

Lots of great pics of Jodie and Mel in Cannes here:

Puckett

Ewww! THAT'S what "Team Mel" has been fantasizing about all of these months!? lmao!

azlee

chris,
then you work out and eat right or you have a good metabolism. See what happens at 50. I mean it is scarey at 50, your body just does stuff that you look and go huh?! about. Like your eyelids falling. CRAP...first your boobs fall, your ankles fall, your stomach falls.....but who knew your eyelids fall? I just love being 56. lol

But good, I hope you can keep your body. Gossip, I am impressed. show me a pic (cause you already saw me) (big smile and a halo)

Curious

It certainly indicates TMZ's agenda. Instead of a story about the movie or pictures of Mr. Mel and Miss Jodie on the carpet - they picked this photo to run with.

I'm waiting for the Miss Oksana reaction story now. You know it's coming.

Someone who actually knows what they're talking about

Are you people on here for real with the insults? WTF?

My drinking buddies (27-34) are all in much worse shape. Heck, many would kill to look like that after 35 .. much less 55!!

Seriously people ... if you know a 55 yr old with a better body ... then talk.

Woot

He looks like a Nascar fan rapist.

azlee

midwestern, it looks like a real cig because it looks like a true ash butt on the cig. The smokeless don't have them that I know of.

Bippy

Change his name to POTSY! - YUCK!

jabby

DAG! He used to be good-looking once.

Tellthetruth59

Kind of interesting that X17 - who has been running pics of Ox shopping a Target being mommy of the year... SUDDENLY... has unflattering pics of Gibson. It doesn't matter. Ox is still a loser and Gibson is a winner based on his reception at Cannes.