Arnold's Baby Mama

Baby Shower

5/18/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's baby mama had a baby shower before his kid was born, and some of Arnold's staff were front and center.

0518_baby_shower_launch_EX_v2
Apparently Mildred "Patty" Baena knew the sex of the baby because the color scheme at the shower was blue.

Among the 15 guests at Patty's home ... Alicia, a cook who worked for Arnold and Maria.  She's wearing gray sweatpants.

Among the gifts for Patty -- who was 8 months pregnant at the time -- a baby stroller.

We're told Arnold and Maria sent lots of gifts for the baby.

The boy -- now a young teen -- looks like the spitting image of Arnold.

Matt

The Sperminator,Conan the Barbarian or did he do the Barbarian

I'll be back, Wanna bet?

Bubbles The Chimp

Arnie's penis is a humanitarian.

Louise

RUN Sarah Connor here comes the SPERMINATOR. No Kyle he's not the your daddy.

Truth

SMH, SHE LOOKED TERRIBLE EVEN BACK THEN. I THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOOK SOMEWHAT HOT BACK IN THE DAY BUT APPARENTLY NOT. WTF?? AT LEAST MARIA HAD LOOKS BACK IN THE DAY. TODAY, MARIA LOOKS FREAKIN SCARY. I'D BRING HER WITH ME ON HALLOWEEN. SHE WOULDNT NEED A MASK. JUST SAYIN...

dd

He must be a drunk or a druggie.

Susan

I am now convinced that if given the chance a man will stick it in anything!

anony

She looks like one of your aunts who's pregnant right in the middle of her worst morning sickness.

Idiot. This woman played him.

Manimal

I no say nothing...millions yes?...I no say nothing.

Mike

Talking about scraping the bottom of the barrel. He must have been drinkin or something cause there is no way that can look good any other time. And it would definitely take a lot of drinkin.

Roxy

Arnold should be ashamed of himself. This is what she (the mistress) looked like when she seduced him? I thought she would look like Sharon Stone, or Vanessa Williams or something like that. Maria looks 1000 times better. I hope Maria finds someone that will treat her right.

DirtySouth

Dang. He got with that? This broad is a complete fug, cankles and all. Sure, Maria looks every bit of her age these days, which is natural, but 10 years ago she could still compete with women half her age. And he got with that? He travelled the world, was Mr. Olympia, USA, whatever, and could have probably had his choice of any chick. And he got with that? I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of it. C'mon. Tell me she gives a great bj or something. I don't see any visible reason to even give in to her pursuit on my worst day.

moe l.

Holy Cow!!! Arnold had unprotected sex with a farm animal?!?!?!?

Marilyn

First Maria
take one day at a time.Don t blame yourself for what the SPERMANATOR did,BUT YOU MUST HAVE KNOWN WHAT WAS GOING ON IN YOUR HOME.Did you KEEP YOUR silence for political reason?

REMEMBER LISTEN TO ME(MARIA) NOT WHAT SOMEONE WHO MET ARNOLD FOR 10 MINUTES OR 10 SECOND.I THINK YOU SHOULD COME OUT AND EXPOSE HIS NASTY ASS.

Arnold
You are discussed piece crap.WHY TELL NOW.WAS YOUR BABY MAMA GOING TO EXPOSE YOU.YOUR APOLOGY SUCK JUST LIKE YOU.SPERMANATOR

LADIES WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THIS NASTY SITUATION.LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING.MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO WHO THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO.SO LADIES BE YOURSELF DON T GO OVERBOARD WITH STUPID DIETING.EXERCISE FOR THE HEALTH PURPOSE ONLY.

hoopee

OMG, she looks like the OCTOMOM! Guess Arnold should be glad she didn't shoot 8 babies out of that black hole.

glittzz

Was he using money that belonged to the people of CA to support her or not and did he pull a "John Edwards"?