TMZ Live -- Who Was in on the Love Child Secret

5/18/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More than just Arnold and Mildred knew of the love child -- who else helped keep their secret?  Plus, what's revealed in candid photos of Arnold, Mildred and their son...

25 answers to your questions on today's TMZ Live!

051811_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) We got our hands on a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger and his baby mama posing in front of a Christmas tree ... how sweet.
(1:20) Patty Baena's divorce docs -- VERY TELLING.
(2:50) Patty and Maria -- pregnant at the SAME TIME. Disgusting.
(3:50) Our photos of Arnold's love child ... you can SO TELL they're related.
(8:40) Did Maria have any idea the affair was going on? Evan weighs in.
(12:30) Will Maria and Arnold end in divorce?
(16:30) Why do famous guys have affairs with women who are less attractive than their wives?
(19:50) Patty and Octomom ... the comparison.
(28:35) Can wives sue husbands for cheating? Jason knows.
(32:50) Nina's opinion on Rihanna following Chris Brown on Twitter.
(37:55) Charles is being honored in the Bronx Hall of Fame ... and Harvey says we're going to do a piece about it on TMZ TV. Naturally, Charles disagrees.
(39:24) Webcam question -- how does TMZ break so many stories?
(43:00) Stephen Hawking doesn't believe in heaven ... what do the guys think?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

abetzold

Wesley snipes is trying to refinance his mansion from prison. He is broke according to reports.

D-INCARNATION

The kid looks so much like him, how could Maria not be suspicious.

laughingmyassoff

Max and Whoever playing cubical Volleyball with a paper ball. Max 15 Whoever 0.

mateo

i love the pAPPER BALL WAR WHILE UR LATE

Sandip

Do you get royalties when someone uses the name "TMZ" in a manner to pursue profits?

nancy

Yes Cajun guy we see you. Geezz what a poser. Hope you let Harvey run the show today. Never heard of a director?? speaking so much during a live show. Try a piece of paper to say what you think you need to say. Harvey, show some balls and rein this guy in.

Bubbles

I don't believe for one minute that this woman pursued Arnold. You just want to make it seem like he was the victim. We know that he has a history of groping and sexually harassing women in less powerful positions than himself. He knows these women need their jobs and can't afford to quit.

You aren't fooling anybody by trying to demonize this woman, Mildred.

JOE TRUJILLO

As far as the hawking and kirk this is concerned.dont you guys think they both wrong knowing that neither has proof there is a heaven?

MasonsMom

can you introduce us to the 3 members of the peanut gallery from TMV on TV?

MasonsMom

And by TMV i totally meant TMZ :P

erin murphey

I have know Arnold was a sleeze bag for A long time .. He tried to get me to come work for his family when I was 19. I lived in Sun Valley Idaho where Arnold and Maria have a summer house and one of arnolds close friends and ski instructors Audi Erber, Asked me to Come meet Arnold. And interview with him. Of course when I got there there was only Staff And Arnold .. The whole thing creeped me out esp when Hetold me I was beautiful and Almost perfect and Had I ever considered getting breast implants !!?? . Why has it taken this long for the truth to surface ?? There has to be dozens of other women like myself ??
eliza m

Edam241

Please add a "neither" option to your voting for "Who'd You Rather?" I'd like to see the polling results without voting for someone I'd rather "Not."

Buckaroobonzai

Harvey, you say the divorce papers are hugely important. WHY?? what difference will this make in anything? none. just cause it fascinates you doesn't make it hugely important, lol

RonnieTrebek

Why didn't Schwarzenegger release the news the day after we got OBL?

drdavec